The syllabus is divided into four different sections which include Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability. The logical reasoning and data interpretation section consists of questions in accordance with the given data. The data may be in the form of tables, graphs, charts and paragraphs. Logical Reasoning tests the capability of candidates for evaluating and ratiocinating problems. The Quantitative Aptitude section consists of fundamental mathematics which is based on 10 + 2 level.
The verbal Ability section, on the other hand, consists of questions on the standard use of English Grammar and comprehension.
There are 3 sections in exam pattern which include Quantitative Ability, Logic reasoning, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability. The Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability section consists of 34 questions each whereas there are 32 questions in Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. The total duration of the entrance test is 3 hours.
- The examination will be through online computer based. It will conducted by the IIM Bangalore.
- The question paper will consist of both Objective MCQ Pattern and Non MCQ pattern as well. Non MCQ s does not have any negative marking but MCQs deducts 1/3 of the negative marking.
- Each correct answer will have 3 marks each.
There will be 3 sections in the question paper:
- Verbal and Reading Comprehension(VRC)
- Data Interpretation & Logical reasoning (DILR)
- Quantative Aptitute (QA)
No of Questions will be in each section: For VRC – 34 Questions
For DILR- 34 Qusetions
For QA- 32 Questions
Total time duration for each section : 60 minutes each.