AMULEE Exam: 2019 Application, Eligibility, Syllabus & Pattern
AMU Law entrance exam is commonly known as Aligarh Muslim University. Law entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. This law entrance test is organized to provide admission to the interested candidates for Undergraduate course like BA LLB Programme. AMU is situated in the middle of Doab, Aligarh and is considered to be one of the renowned central University.
The applicants get admission in this university by the performance of their entrance test. The registration of the application form will begin from the month of Feb-March 2017 (Tentative).
AMULEE Exam Date
AMU 2018 exam dates has not been declared yet. The following are the tentative exam schedule given for the reference as compared in the 2016. Kindly go through the schedule of the important dates (tentative):
Application form Availability
Jan -Feb 2018
Last date of application form submission
Entrance exam date
AMULEE Eligibility criteria
The interested candidates for AMU 2018 need to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the registration. If the eligibility criteria are not matching, then the application form might get cancelled as per the norms of the exam authority.
The following are the eligibility criteria mentioned below to appear for AMU 2018 :
- The applicants should pass class 10+2 from some recognized board of education.
- The minimum marks should be 50% in aggregate
- The maximum age of the candidate should be of 22 years as on 1st July on the admission year.
AMULEE Application Form & fees
AMU 2018 application form can be filled via two modes offline and online available on the official website of AMU. The registration of AMU 2018 will begin from the month of January, 2017(tentative). The following mentioned are the few important steps to be followed by the candidates to fill the application form:
- The candidates need to visit the online link on the official website of AMU BA LLB
- The applicants need to enter and fill all the important details mentioned in the form such as candidate name, parent details, communication address, Date of Birth, all academic details and a scanned photograph need to be uploaded.
- Once the completion of the form fill up, the candidates need to take the print out of the same.
- Followed by the duly filled application form to be sent to the below mentioned address with all the important documents.
The following is the address where the documents along with the application form to send through speed post:
Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU,
Aligarh - 202002
The payment of the application fee can be made in 3 modes:
- Bank demand draft
- Bank challan
- Online payment
Bank demand draft: the DD to be made in the favor of Finance officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh
Bank Challan: Bank challan facilities are available only through ICICI and Canara Bank.
Online payment: Online payment can be done by net banking, credit/debit card.
For the offline mode application form, the candidates need to make a DD or else for Online mode procedure the candidates do the online payment through net banking or Debit/Credit card.
AMU BA LLB 2018 application fee cost Rs.500/- for all the candidates.
Important documents to be send along with the application form are:
- Application fee Reciept
- All academic records along with self attestation
- Age proof certificate
AMULEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
AMU LAW entrance test 2018 follows an exam pattern which the interested candidates need to go through before appearing for the exam.
- The exam will be a written mode examination which will be taken on the scheduled date.
- There will total of 100 marks of questions in one paper only.
- The question paper will consist of two types of questions: one is objective type question and the other part will consist of short descriptive e type questions.
- The MCQ Pattern will consist of 75 marks and the other part will be of 25 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into 3 sections: Current affairs and General knowledge, Reasoning and aptitude, English.
- The total time duration will be of 2 hours.
AMULEE Admit Card
AMU LLB Admit card will be available online in the month of May 2018 . The candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website within the given time period. The admit card will be not be issued after the given mentioned dates.
The candidate need to carry the admit card to the examination hall, if not the applicants will not be allowed to enter for the examination. Admit card will be issued to those candidates who has done the registration properly and have submitted their application form. After downloading the admit card, the candidates need to paste the photograph on the admit card.
Following are the steps to be followed to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of AMU
- Click on the link to download the admit card
- Few details to be entered at the time of downloading like name, date of birth etc
- After this, click on submit button
- Once the download is completed, take a print out of the admit card.
AMULEE Results & Score Card
AMU BA LLB result will be declared in the month of July 2018 (tentative). The applicants can check their result online by using the roll number. According to the marks, the candidates will be called for the counseling.
Following are the process to check the result online:
- Visit the official website of AMU B ALLB
- Result will appear in the PDF Format.
- Candidates are required to check the result by using the roll number.
- The candidates can download the result page for future use.
AMULEE Counselling & Admission
AMU Law entrance test will be conducted in the month of July 2018 (tentative). The counseling will done on the basis of the merit list prepared for the candidates by the exam authority. The candidates will be called according to their performance in the exam.
The canddiates need to check the dates of counseling on the official website of AMU.
List of AMULEE examination centres
AMU BA LLB will be conducted in 3 cities of India. The candidate can choose any 1 option out of these 3 cities. Among these options any one will allocated to the candidates and the same will be mentioned in the admit card. The candidates need to report on the mentioned test location and exam venue on the examination date.
The cites are:
- Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh
- Murshidabad – West Bengal
- Malappuram – Kerala
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh- 202002(UP) India
Conatct no: 91 571 2703038, 2701807, 2700922
Fax: 91 571 2702331