Bihar Combined Entrance Test [Bihar CET]
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level entrance exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board also known as BCECEB.
The BCECE 2024 exam is conducted for admission to various UG courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and technology.
Bihar CET 2024 Exam Date
Last date for payment of Application
Last date for filling online application form
Third week of June 2024
Last date of receipt
End of June 2024
Bihar CET 2024 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates can apply for this course, only if their nationality is Indian must belong to Bihar state
- Candidates should have passed Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology as their primary subjects at 10+2 with an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST).
- Applicants appearing for the board exam can also apply.
- There is no particular age bar. This exam is open for all eligible applicants.
- Candidates who have applied for 3 times already, so they can not apply 4th time for Bihar CET examination.
Bihar CET 2024 Application Form & fees
- Candidates have to first fill the Application Form through the online mode from the official website:- www.bceceboard.com
- The Application Form will be released from first week of February till last week of February .
- The fee will be submitted through Bank Challan or Online Payment.
- Bank challan will be paid from any branch of Canara bank and note down the Transaction Id/Journal No. that is written in the DD , extra pay of Rs.50 will be charged by the bank for the challan payment.
Application Fee :-
• PCB or PCM domain candidates – Rs.600/-(OBC and General)
• SC ST candidates – Rs.330/- only
Bihar CET 2024 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Paper pattern for this examination will be divided in two stages:-
- This paper Consist of 200 questions, each question is carries 4 marks.
- Each wrong answer deducts 1 mark and exam is for the duration of 2.15 min
- This paper Consist of 100 questions, each question is carries 4 marks.
- Each wrong answer deducts 1 mark and exam is for the duration of 1 hour.
Bihar CET 2024 Admit Card
- Admit card will be provided by BCECEB via online mode. The board will issue the separate admit card for both the stages of BCECE.
- Candidates who qualify BCECE Stage-1 will be eligible to download the admit card for stage-2 examination.
- Candidates can download the admit card by logging into the official website of BCECE.A
- Admit card for stage-1 examination will be announced in the first week of April.
- And the admit card for stage-2 examination will be released in the first week of May.
Bihar CET 2024 Results & Score Card
The result of the first stage examination will be issued in the last week of August 2024.
Result of the second stage examination will be released in the last week of August 2024.
The candidates who will pass the first stage examination will be eligible to sit in the 2ndstage examination.
After successful passing in the second stage examination the student will be considered for the further process of admission.
Bihar CET 2024 Counselling & Admission
- Counselling will be based on candidates’ merit ranks in BCECE entrance examination.
- Candidate must log in using the roll number and password so that they can see
- Candidate must verify the allotment status and print the Provisional Allotment letter of BCECE.
List of Bihar CET 2024 examination centres
BCECE 2024 Exam Centers mentioned below :-
This list is only tentative and is subject to change year to year.
Bihar CET Contact Information
I.A.S. Association Building
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA - 800014,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387