Bihar Combined Entrance Test [Bihar CET]
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board also known as BCECEB.
The BCECE exam is conducted for admission to various UG courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and technology.
Bihar CET Exam Date
Last date for payment of Application
Last date for filling online application form
Last date of receipt
Application Correction window
Change in submitted course group and category
Bihar CET Eligibility criteria
- Candidates can apply for this course, only if their nationality is Indian must belong to Bihar state
- Candidates should have passed Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology as their primary subjects at 10+2 with an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST).
- Applicants appearing for the board exam can also apply.
- There is no particular age bar. This exam is open for all eligible applicants.
- Candidates who have applied for 3 times already, so they can not apply 4th time for Bihar CET 2016 examination.
Bihar CET Application Form & fees
- Candidates have to first fill the Application Form through the online mode from the official website:- www.bceceboard.com
- The Application Form will be released from first week of February 2019 till last week of February 2019.
- The fee will be submitted through Bank Challan or Online Payment.
- Bank challan will be paid from any branch of Canara bank and note down the Transaction Id/Journal No. that is written in the DD , extra pay of Rs.50 will be charged by the bank for the challan payment.
Application Fee :-
• PCB or PCM domain candidates – Rs.600/-(OBC and General)
• SC ST candidates – Rs.330/- only
After filling the basic details candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature (Hindi and English both) in the given boxes. They also have to upload the scanned receipt of online fee payment and Bank Challan
For offline the candidates must have a copy of the application form along with the documents and DD to send it to the below given address.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
Candidates require to upload below documents while applying for Bihar CET Exam 2018
1. Birth Certificate or Passport
2. 10+2 Standard Mark sheet
3. 10th Standard Mark sheet
4. Passport size photographs
6. Cast Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) (if applicable)
7. NRI/NRI sponsored candidate (if applicable)
8. Domicile certificate under State Quota.
Bihar CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Paper pattern for this examination will be divided in two stages:-
This paper Consist of 200 questions, each question is carries 4 marks.
Each wrong answer deducts 1 mark and exam is for the duration of 2.15 min
This paper Consist of 100 questions, each question is carries 4 marks.
Each wrong answer deducts 1 mark and exam is for the duration of 1 hour.
The syllabus for this examination includes:
Mathematic from 10th & 12th Syllabus.
Bihar CET Admit Card
- Admit card will be provided by BCECEB via online mode. The board will issue the separate admit card for both the stages of BCECE.
- Candidates who qualify BCECE Stage-1 will be eligible to download the admit card for stage-2 examination.
- Candidates can download the admit card by logging into the official website of BCECE.A
- Admit card for stage-1 examination will be announced in the first week of April 2019.
- And the admit card for stage-2 examination will be released in the first week of May 2019.
Bihar CET Results & Score Card
The result of the first stage examination will be issued in the last week of May 2019.
Result of the second stage examination will be released in the last week of June 2019.
The candidates who will pass the first stage examination will be eligible to sit in the 2ndstage examination.
After successful passing in the second stage examination the student will be considered for the further process of admission.
Bihar CET Counselling & Admission
- Counselling will be based on candidates’ merit ranks.
- Candidate must log in using the roll number and password so that they can see
- Candidate must verify the allotment status and print the Provisional Allotment letter.
- For handwriting verification, the candidate must report to the Counselling centre as specified in the allotment letter.
- In this stage handwriting verification is done.
- This ensures and verifies the identities of successful candidates that has appeared at the time of counselling.
- The candidate must download the final Allotment letter and must report for document verification and fee payment as mentioned in the allotment letter.
Documents Required for counselling :-
Seat Allotment Letter
Marks Sheet, Hall Ticket and Passing Certificate of 12th std.
Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of 10th std.
Admit Card for Stage 1 and 2.
Six similar photographs that were used in the Online Application.
Medical Certificate as specified.
Category Certificate (if applicable)
List of Bihar CET examination centres
BCECE Exam Centers mentioned below :-
This list is only tentative and is subject to change year to year.
I.A.S. Association Building
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA - 800014,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387