Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level entrance exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board also known as BCECEB.
The BCECE exam is conducted for admission to various UG courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and technology.
- Candidates have to first fill the Application Form through the online mode from the official website:- www.bceceboard.com
- The Application Form will be released from first week of February till last week of February .
- The fee will be submitted through Bank Challan or Online Payment.
- Bank challan will be paid from any branch of Canara bank and note down the Transaction Id/Journal No. that is written in the DD , extra pay of Rs.50 will be charged by the bank for the challan payment.
Application Fee :-
• PCB or PCM domain candidates – Rs.600/-(OBC and General)
• SC ST candidates – Rs.330/- only
Paper pattern for this examination will be divided in two stages:-
- This paper Consist of 200 questions, each question is carries 4 marks.
- Each wrong answer deducts 1 mark and exam is for the duration of 2.15 min
- This paper Consist of 100 questions, each question is carries 4 marks.
- Each wrong answer deducts 1 mark and exam is for the duration of 1 hour.
The result of the first stage examination will be issued in the last week of May.
Result of the second stage examination will be released in the last week of June.
The candidates who will pass the first stage examination will be eligible to sit in the 2ndstage examination.
After successful passing in the second stage examination the student will be considered for the further process of admission.
BCECE Exam Centers mentioned below :-
This list is only tentative and is subject to change year to year.
I.A.S. Association Building
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA - 800014,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387