Top ME/MTech Colleges in Chennai

Are you searching a best Master of Engineering/Technology ( ME/MTech ) college in Chennai? Two years Master of Engineering/Technology program prepare you for as a career. Our college list will provide complete information about the college such as college ranking, courses offered, entrance examination, admission process date, college placement assistance, top recruiter, facilities & infrastructure.

Browse our list of top ME/MTech colleges in Chennai and build a path to great career ahead!!!

List of ME/MTech Colleges in Chennai

Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2001 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology Fees : Rs. 100000
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
| Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1978 | Accredited/Approved : UGC
>> Master of Engineering/Technology Fees : Rs. 92940
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2010 | Accredited/Approved : UGC
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2002 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology Fees : Rs. 200000
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1984
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1999 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2006 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology Fees : Rs. 90440
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2002 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2001 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1998 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1995 | Accredited/Approved : NAAC
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2008 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1995 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2002 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2007 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 2001 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
Established : 1998 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
| Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology Fees : Rs. 121000
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Reviews/Ratings:
| Accredited/Approved : AICTE
>> Master of Engineering/Technology Fees : Rs. 100000