ILSAT Exam: 2019 Application, Eligibility, Syllabus & Pattern
ILSAT 2018 is commonly known as ICFAI Law School admission test. The exam is conducted by the ICFAI or Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts Of India to provide admission for the candidates interested in five years of Integrated BBA LLB Programme from ICFAI University.
The degree is offered to the candidates as undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Business administration with law for 5 years. ICFAI University is located in Dehradun, Uttarkhand. This is a university level examination and the exam is conducted for the LAW Stream.
ILSAT Exam Date
The following are the important dates to be followed by the candidates in order to appear for the entrance test. The below mentioned are the tentative dates for the registration and exam:
- The last slot for the submission of the application form: May/ June 2018
- Last date of application form fee: July 2018
ILSAT Eligibility criteria
The following are eligibility criteria for the ILSAT 2018 . The candidates are advised to go through the criterias which are important, hence if it is not matching, the registration can be cancelled by the exam authority:
- The applicant has to be a Pass out of class 10+2 from any recognized board of institutions
- The applicant must have a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 to be eligible for the ILSAT 2017 entrance test.
- The best of five subjects must include English.
- The minimum age of the candidate for general category should not be more than 20 years on the date form the start of the program.
- For SC/ST Category the age has been reduced to 22 years and for Disabled candidate the age is considered upto 25 years.
- The candidates who have already appear for CLAT or any other National state entrance exam are not required to sit for the ILSAT 2017 exam and directly can produce the score of the other exam at the time of admission.
ILSAT Application Form & fees
ILSAT 2018 application from will be available online on the official website. The interested candidates willing to take admission in ICFAI University need to register themselves for ILSAT 2018 .
- The candidates need to download the application form from the official website online.
- If not going through the website, then the candidates can collect the application form from Indian and State bank of India branches as mentioned by ICFAI University.
- All the required details to be filled correctly by the candidate, the same application form need to submit.
- The applicants should keep a copy of the application form for the future use.
APPLICATION FORM FEES:
ILSAT 2018 application form fees cost is Rs.600/-.
ILSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- ILSAT 2018 question paper will consist of total 150 questions objective type MCQ pattern.
- The applicants need to choose the right answer in between the options given on the OMR Sheet.
- Each correct answer will be rewarded with 1 mark
- The question paper will have total 5 sections; each section will be divided into 30 questions each.
The following are the topics:
- General knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
English Language Test Syllabus: - It is to test the candidate’s proficiency in English language. Vocabulary and English grammar reading comprehension are the main components of the first part of the question paper for the ILSAT entrance exam.
General knowledge Syllabus: - It is to test the candidate’s knowledge and information on various topics including current affairs.
Legal Aptitude test:- This part of the question paper is to test the compatibility level of the candidates with the legal studies.
Numerical Ability Syllabus:- The Numerical Ability Syllabus tests the candidate’s knowledge and skill in the area of numbers and mathematics.
Logical Reasoning Syllabus: - The Logical Reasoning section is the most importance one for the candidates. The reasoning skills and the ability for logical thinking are some of the important aspects of legal professionals.
List of ILSAT examination centres
ILSAT 2018 exam centers will be located in all over India. The candidates from all part of the country can appear for the exam and this will make easy for them to choose the exam center options. Hence the candidates are advised to have a check on the exam centers. Following are the list of the centers given below:
Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (Noida / Gurgaon) Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Raipur, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082
Ph: 040-23440966 / 967 / 968