OJEE Latest Alerts/Notification/News
OJEE 2018: Odisha to re-conduct examinations for vacant seats on 22 July; results to be declared on 25 July
OJEE Exam: 2019 Application, Eligibility, Syllabus & Pattern
OJEE 2018 happens to be a state level entrance test which is conducted by the state Government of Odisha. The test is conducted every year for students who are willing to seek admission in first-year degree programs of Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Integrated MBA, Planning, Ayurveda, etc. The examination is also conducted for lateral entry in different Post graduate, MCA, engineering courses such as M.Arch, M.Tech, and M.Pharma.
The OJEE Application form can be availed on the official website for different form types. Students require registering online only after which they can fill the application form by conferring the required details. OJEE 2018 is recognized to be an offline examination which is conducted in different slots and sessions for various courses. The test contains different multiple choice questions in the English Language. The number of questions is different for various courses. 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer whereas 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer. The OJEE Registration has started from January 2018 .
Candidates should know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website before applying. Eligible candidates can apply online. You should ensure to check eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion later on.
OJEE Exam Date
The examination for this year has been scheduled as on 8th of May 2018.
Deadline to submit the filled forms
March 2018 (Week 2)
Admit Card availability
April 2018 (Week 3)
May 2018 (Week 2)
June 2018 (Week 1)
OJEE Eligibility criteria
To seek admission to any UG courses, a candidate should have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination, conducted by CHSE or equivalent.
Candidates seeking admission to the post-graduate programs should hold a bachelor degree from a university in Odisha or from an institute, approved by AICTE or a university, recognized by UGC. For lateral entry scheme, the candidate should have cleared a 3-year diploma from an institute approved by AICTE or from a university that is recognized by UGC. The candidates should be between the age group of 18 and 25 years to be considered eligible for this test.
- The candidate must appear and qualify JEE Main to apply for the admission in Engineering. For this the candidate need must fulfill the eligibility criteria of JEE Mains Exam. The applicant must have a valid AIR Rank and a state rank.
- Minimum marks in class 12th should be 50% in aggregate.
- Compulsory subjects should be Physics and Math’s and optional can be Biology, Chemistry, Bio technology and computer science.
- The candidate must pass class 12th board exam from CBSE or from any recognized board of education.
- The candidate must born on or before October 1992 to appear for the exam.
- The age limit has been revived for 5 years for SC and ST Candidates.
OJEE Application Form & fees
The OJEE application form for this test is to be filled online only and the cut-off date in this regard will be the 22nd March 2018 . The application form will be hosted on the official website online. Candidates will require filling different application forms for seeking admission to different courses. Candidates should produce a valid phone number and email id while filing the application form. You require submitting Name, Course Choice, Date of Birth, Mobile number and email ID while submitting the application form. After submitting the details, you will get a username along with a password. This will be used for logging in and starting the next step of OJEE 2018 registration online.
- OJEE 2018 application form will be available by the month of July 2018 .
- The application form will be available through online on the official website. The applicant need to do the submission of the form online.
- The candidate must fill the form with all the proper information like Name, Course, date of Birth, Email Id.
- After submitting these details, the students will be allotted a username and password.
- The applicant can log in using the username and can start the next step of the form fill up.
OJEE Application Fees
The application fee cost is 450/- that can be submitted through online or Via DD.
After completion of the payment, the student can take the print out of the form and keep it for future use
OJEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The test will get conducted in 3 different shifts. The shifts would be allotted based on the courses that the candidate is opting for. The medium of examination will be exclusively English. It is important that candidates go through the examination pattern with utmost care for identifying key sections as well as interpret the scoring pattern. Candidates will have to answer objective type question in this test. Candidates will take the test in various shifts and they will require answering 60 to 120 questions for each shift. There is no provision for negative marking if students are putting wrong answers to the questions.
- The candidate should prepare for JEE Mains 2018 exam.
- The questions will be asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The candidates will get 1 marks each for correct answer and 1/4th marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The syllabus for the test for UG course complies with the syllabus for the higher secondary examination. The syllabus for the PG courses will resemble the standard of the graduation course syllabus.
OJEE Admit Card
The admit card for the test is likely to be made available on the official website between 20th and 25th April 2018 . Candidates should compulsorily carry the card to the examination hall as well for the counselling session. The admit card is counted to be an integral part of the OJEE entrance test. In cases of non-receipt of the admit card or candidates observe discrepancies, they should contact the board latest by 30th April 2017.
The admit card contains a number of details such ad name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, the name of the test center, category. Candidates need to take 2 printouts of the admit card, one requires to be submitted during exam whereas the other will be retained by the candidate.
OJEE Results & Score Card
p>It is expected that the board will be publishing the result of OJEE somewhere by the 1st week of July 2018. It is to be noted that the result will be published on the website of the board only and candidate should refer to the website after the board announces the publication of the result.
Candidates can download their rank card from the website after the board publishes the result.
Admit Card availability
April 2018 (Week 3)
May 2018 (Week 2)
June 2018 (Week 1)
OJEE Counselling & Admission
OJEE 2018 counselling is conducted for providing admission in first-year bachelor degree courses in Pharmacy, Planning, Architecture, Technology, Engineering, Integrated MBA, etc. Candidates require having a valid rank card for the entrance test for seeking admission. Candidates who have qualified the OJEE 2018 need to register online with an eye to participating in the counselling process.
Candidates need to report at the nodal centre for document verification. It is essential to present relevant certificates for verification of the documents. It is possible to view the seat allotment in the official website of OJEE 2018 after login. Candidate will get intimation about the allotment of seats in the registered mobile number.
- The candidate needs to submit the personal details and academic details and then the counseling procedure will start.
- Followed by the candidates will be asked to choice the course and the colleges mentioned in the list online.
- Then the counseling fee to be submitted for OJEE 2018.
- After the online procedure, the candidates will called for the document verification and physical reporting to the allotted institutions.
- The counseling will be done on first come first basis.
OJEE Participating Colleges
The participating colleges of OJEE 2018 are inclusive of different University College, State Government colleges, Government Aided Private colleges and Private Unaided colleges. The participating institutes will confer sears in accordance with the scores obtained in OJEE 2018 .
Following Cities for OJEE Entrance Exam :
OJEE Administrative Office Contact :
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2016
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khurda. Bhubaneswar – 751030
Website: www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in
Ask & Answers
Which exam should I write for the Admissions to Btech program in Odisha state engineering institutes? Is it OJEE or JEE MAIN?
- Btech program admissions at all the Government and Private Engineering Colleges at Odisha state, the candidates need to write JEE Main Exam.
- For applying to Btech program at engineering institutes of Odisha state, the candidate need to fulfill the JEE Main Eligibility criteria.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for applying to JEE Main exam.
- For other programs, the candidate can apply for OJEE exam.
- Odisha state candidates need to apply for JEE Main for Btech program.
I wanted to know the OJEE Eligibility criteria for Btech program?
Odisha state aspirants are required to apply for JEE Main for Btech program. OJEE Eligibility criteria is not required if the candidates are option for Engineering colleges at Odisha state. OJEE Eligibility criteria is only required for other programs such as MBA, MTECH, MCA.
- For JEE Main Eligibility, One must be qualified in 12th exam in recognized board.
- Compulsorily, they need to be qualified in 5 subjects.
- The aspirants need to be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- For SC/ST candidates, for Upper age limit they will be having 5 years relaxation.
I want to know, How to check OJEE Result?
Details on OJEE Result:
- The candidates need to visit the official website as the OJEE Results will be made available via online mode.
- The candidates need to enter their Roll number and other information in order to check the OJEE Result
- Then OJEE Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the OJEE exam, a merit list will be prepared.
For MBA program, I wanted to know the OJEE Eligibility criteria?
OJEE Eligibility criteria for MBA program:
- Qualification criteria: The candidate should be qualified in any branch from the recognized university.
- Percentage Criteria: 50% marks aggregate (for Reserved cadre, it is 45%).
- Domicile: the candidate should belong to the state of Odisha.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply for the OJEE exam.
May I know, what is the Fee for OJEE Application form and I need the details of the mode of payment?
OJEE Application form Fee Details:
- After the candidate fills the OJEE Application form, they need to make the required payment.
- For other programs, OJEE Application form fee costs Rs 1000 and for MBA, MCA, PGAT, OJEE Application form fee costs Rs 1500.
- Payment of OJEE Application Form Fee can be made by online mode via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- OJEE Application Form Fee payment can be done via offline mode i.e. e-challan of SBI (State Bank of India).