Vels Entrance Examination is expected to be held in the month of May 2019 so as to offer the undergraduate as well as the postgraduate courses to the deserving students.
VEE 2019 Entrance Exam is conducted by the Vels University to offer admission in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, and many other courses.
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Lower Age Limit: The lower age limit is 17 years.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit should be 25 years.
For Engineering Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant should pass 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicant must qualify the above examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must obtain minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must pass B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university.
For B.Pharma & Pharm.D Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants have to pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology/Botany & Zoology
For MBA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must clear the Bachelor Degree under 10+2+3 from a recognized university.
- Minimum marks: Applicant have to secure at least 50% marks in the above examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold the Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at Degree level or at Intermediate level.
The exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 min.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct response.
The syllabus of engineering programme is consists of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, General knowledge & Fundamentals of Computing. MBA Syllabus contain topics of Language comprehension, Analytical skill, Mathematical skill, Intelligence and critical reasoning & global Environment.