- SNAP 2018 Application form will be available online in the official website of SNAP.The application form is available from 22nd August to 22nd November 2018).
- The application form fee can be paid through different modes like Demand Draft, Online payment Gateway(NET Banking), Cash and By credit card.
- The following are the few steps to be followed:
- The application form is available online. The link is given (www.snaptest.org).
- The candidates need to click on ‘Apply Online’ and the details to be filled carefully –Like name, address, age, gender, academic qualification details etc.
- Once the application form is filled, the candidates need to upload their scanned images of the recent photographs.
Followed by is the fee payment procedure, it can be paid through net banking, credit card or by Demand Draft (DD)
The application fee:
- SNAP 2018 application fee cost Rs.1500/-
- Details of the mode of payment:
- Online payment Through Credit Card: the candidate can use the credit or debit card by following the website instruction after the registration.
- Payment through Net Banking: The applicant can transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
- Through Cash Payment: Once the online SNAP 2016 registration is done, the candidate need to take the print of 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' from the website. It is in 3 parts. Payment of Rs. 1500/-to be made in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank to the nearest branch. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' to the candidate.
- Candidates need to keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat
- Payment through Demand draft: The candidate needs to make a demand draft Of Rs. 1500/- in the favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat" from any nationalized Bank payable at Pune. While filling the application form the candidate need to choose the payment option as DD Payment. Take a print out of the payment form, fill the DD Details, signature of the candidate and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
The following is the address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
GRAM: LAVALE, TAL: MULSHI, DIST.: PUNE - 412115
PHONE: 020-39116226/ 27, TELE FAX: 020-39116228
Once the payment will be received by the SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, the candidate will receive a confirmation of the fee payment in their mail address.