Karnataka PGCET Latest Alerts/Notification/News
KPGCET 2020 application process started from 15th June 2020 and the last date to submit the form is 28th June 2020.Candidates can submit the application fee till 30th June 2020.KPGCET 2020 exam will be conducted on 9th August 2020 in offline mode.
Update on Jun 25, 2020
Karnataka Examination Authority, the conducting body of Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET) is likely to be scheduled in the month of July 2020. The Karnataka PGCET 2020 examination dates are yet to be released by KEA due to the
Update on Jun 02, 2020
Post Graduate Common Entrance Test [Karnataka PGCET]
Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is the state level entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).The examination is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka and non-Karnataka candidates to the First year or First semester of full time and part time courses in MBA, MCA, M.E. / M. Tech / M. Arch in Government University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions in the state of Karnataka for the academic year. The examination is held one time in a year.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Date
Online Application Form
First week of July
Last date to apply online
Last week of July
Admission ticket downloading from
Month of August
First week of August
Third week of August
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Applicant should be the Karnataka resident and meets the domicile requirements of Karnataka state.
- Candidates who have completed minimum 7 years of their academic qualification from class I from the institutions of Karnataka are eligible for applying.
- For admission to MBA programme, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in B.E./B.Tech (45% in case of SC/ST and Category-I candidates).
- Same marks criteria are required in the qualifying examination for admission to M. Tech programme
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form & fees
- KEA announces the application form in the first week of July.
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of KEA for filling the application form.
- GATE qualified candidates will need to enter their GATE details
- Fill all the particulars in the application form carefully and upload passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The medium of the question paper will be English only.
The time duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
The question paper shall contain 2 parts for 100 marks each.
- Part-1 :- Total 50 questions will be put up for 1 mark each.
- Part-2 :- Total 25 questions will be put up for 2 marks each
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card
- The availability of the admit card is possible only via online mode.
- Candidates can download their admission ticket/hall ticket of Karnataka PGCET in the month of August from the official website of KEA.
- To download the hall ticket, you are required to enter the application number and date of birth in the prescribed space.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Results & Score Card
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) publishes the Karnataka PGCET result in the third week of August, tentatively.
The cut-off marks shall be released by its conducting authority.
Candidates shall be able to check the cut-off score from the official website. The cut-off score is a minimum score set by the conducting authority in order to determine the candidates who pass the exam.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling & Admission
Choosing the college and branch will be exercised on the counselling day only. Seats are allotted on the basis of marks in entrance examination. It is expected that the counselling process will commence from first week of December.
List of Karnataka PGCET 2021 examination centres
Karnataka PGCET Exam Centres are as follows:-
Karnataka PGCET Contact Information
Karnataka Examinations Authority
18th Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleshwaram, BANGALORE - 560 012
Ph: 080-23 460 460 Fax: 080-23461576
Ask & Answers
I am going to appear for Karnataka PGCET, May I know the Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
Details on Karnataka Eligibility Criteria for MBA program:
- Qualification criteria: the candidates should be qualified in their Bachelor’s degree (3 years) from a recognized University.
- Percentage criteria: 50% marks aggregate (For SC/ST candidates, 45% marks aggregate).
- Domicile: the candidate has to belong to the state Karnataka in order to fulfill the Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria.
I want to know the details of Application form Fee?
Details on Application Form Fee:
- After the candidate fill up the Application Form, they need to pay the Application form fee.
- For General and OBC cadre, Application Form fee costs Rs 650.For SC/ST cadre candidates, it is Rs 500.
- The payment has to be made only via offline mode i.e. Bank challan (any of the branch of specified banks).
In Exam pattern, which language Exam will be conducted and in which mode?
Details on Pattern:
- Exam will be scheduled offline i.e. Pen paper Based Test.
- Exam will be published in English language only.
- Exam pattern, The Total Number of questions is 100 (MCQs).
- Exam duration is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
May I know, how shall I download Admit card?
Step by step process to download Admit card:
- The candidates need to visit the official website or KEA website in order to download Admit card.
- Aspirants need to enter into the login page and then they have to enter their Application number and other details.
- Then the Admit card will be displayed in the screen.
- Then the candidates need to click on the print button in order to take the printout.
May I know, which are the Documents required at the time of Counselling?
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th marks card is necessary.
- 12th exam mark sheet is required.
- Degree certificates.
- Study and Passing Certificate.
- Reservation certificate is mandatory for at the time of Counselling.
- Income certificate and Domicile certificate has to be shown.
- Admit card is necessity.