J&K Board Entrance Examinations [BPEE CET]
BPEE CET is popularly known as Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test (J&K BOPEE CET ). This entrance exam is conducted by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Education for the candidates interested for admission in undergraduate Engineering Programs. The entrance test will take place across Jammu & Kashmir in different centers in the month of May.
The candidate will be selected on the merit basis obtained in entrance exam followed by the applicant’s admission to the participating colleges. It is a State level Examination.
BPEE CET 2021 Exam Date
Starting of online Application
Fourth week of January
Last date for Online Application Form
Fourth week of February
Up to Fourth week of February
Issue of incomplete information of candidate must report before
First Week of March
Admit Card Date
Second week of May
BPEE CET 2021 Eligibility criteria
The below mentioned are the J&K Board Entrance Exam eligibility criteria for the interested candidates who must fill the following conditions:
- The applicant must have to be permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidate should pass 10+2 from a recognized board of education with the compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
- For General category the candidate must obtain 50% of marks in class 12th
- For SC/ST/OBC the marks to be obtained is 40% in class 12th.
- The applicants who are appearing or are waiting for the results of 12th class examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply for J&K BPEE CET.
BPEE CET 2021 Application Form & fees
The application form will be available online. The candidates need to fill the form online.
- The application form will be tentatively available from the fourth week of January.
- The following are the few steps to be followed for the online application form:The application form will be available on the following website i.e. (www.jakbopee.org/www.jakbopee.net), the candidate should visit the mentioned link to apply for the application form online.
- Next step is to register for the fresh application form. The details need to fill to receive the application number.
BPEE CET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The question paper will have multiple choice questions (MCQ) Pattern.
The question paper will have 2 sections.
- Paper 1 will consists of Physics and Chemistry,
- Paper 2 will have questions from Mathematics.
- The total time duration is for 3 hours.
- The BPEE CET 2018 exam paper will be in English language.
- The total marks consist of 180.
- The applicants will have 1 mark each for the correct answer and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
BPEE CET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be declared in the last week of May.The admit card is very important for the applicants while getting inside the examination center and this should be shown to the invigilators at the time of the test.
The candidate should download the admit card from the official website. The admit card will specify time, venue and all exam related information. Kindly note, if the candidate is not submitting the admit card in the examination hall, and then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
BPEE CET 2021 Results & Score Card
The result will be announced in the 3rd week of June. The result will be published on the official website. The applicants can check their result online by entering the registration details.
The link will be mentioned by the exam authorities after releasing the results. The result will be according to the ranks and scores
BPEE CET 2021 Counselling & Admission
After the written examination result, the counseling will be organized with couple of rounds for the allotment of the seats. The qualified applicants will be called for the counseling will be held in the 3rd week of June tentatively.
List of BPEE CET 2021 examination centres
JKBPEE will be held in the cities of Jammu and Kashmir only.
BPEE CET Contact Information
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647(Srinagar)
Tele/Fax: 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu)
Email: [email protected]