Eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU's distance learning MBA and other program such as Distance MCA is also mentioned below, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form for the respective distance courses.
For Distance MBA
- The candidate should hold Graduation in any discipline, for General cadre, the candidate must secure 50% marks and for Reserved cadre, the candidate must secure 45% marks.
- The candidate should have 3 years managerial or supervisory experience is also required, i.e., Experience is also required.
- The candidate should have a professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship.
- The candidate should pass in OPENMAT management aptitude test which is conducted by IGNOU for the admission to management programs.
- There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU's management programs.
Eligibility for Foreign Students (For Distance MBA)
- The candidate must have a valid student Visa for the duration of the course.
- The candidate will need a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry.
- This procedure will be carried out by the International Division of IGNOU.
Eligibility criteria for IGNOU Distance MCA
- The candidate should have any Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University.
- Mathematics should be as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level.