When the last date to submit JEE Main application form?
The last day for submission of the JEE Mains application form is in the month of 1st December to 1st January.
In JEE Main Exam what is the Last Date for Payment of Application Fees from credit card/debit card?
The last date for the Payment of Application Fees from either credit card/debit card is in the month of January 2nd
What is the application fees extended date for JEE Main Exam?
The application fee can be paid until January 2
What is the procedure to fill the application form for JEE Main?
- First visit the Official Website of JEE Main.
- Next Click on the CBSE Portal
- Enter the User ID and Password and click the Login to register their school.
- Continue For Registration
- New candidates must click on “Apply for JEE Main.”
- And the Already registered users can enter their JEE Main Application Number and Password
- Next Fill in your details as required on the Application Form
- After the registration form is submitted, the students will get an Application Number, which should be kept securely for future use.
How to make the payment for the application form fees for JEE Main?
Here are few steps for the Payment of application form:
- First is Payment Portal once registration is done, you should divert to protected secure portal.
- The aspirant should pay using credit/debit card or by net banking
- Later After filling up the details in the fields provided on the payment screen, click on "Pay".
- Next the students should Log out after completion of payment
- The candidate will be provided with an e-challan if he/she wishes to pay offline.
- Next the entrants are advised collect the printout of the Acknowledgement slip as a proof of payment.
What is the process if I have any Application Form Correction in for JEE Main?
Yes, the Corrections will be permitted in uploaded images
- That is both signature and photograph
- And the Change of mode that is correction window will also open for correction in application form details like the change in exam mode
- And from the Paper Based Test to Computer Based Test, the city of examination, changes in paper-2 to paper-1.
- And the Candidate can make changes only in the selected fields.