What are the Steps involved in JEE Main Counselling and Seat Allotment Procedure through JoSAA ?
Here are the few steps for the Counselling and Seat Allotment
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Fee Payment & Seat Acceptance
- Document Verification at Help Centre
- Final Reporting to allotted Institute
What are the documents required for the seat allotment?
- Should get 3 passport size photographs the same as uploaded which is used during registration
- Provisional JoSAA seat allotment letter
- Photo identity card
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- JEE Main Admit Card
- Date of birth proof
- JEE Main Score Card
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Category certificate if it is applicable.
Who can participate in this special round of CSAB counselling
- After the completion of the JoSAA counselling, (CSAB), will conduct a special round of seat filling.
- The special round is mainly conducted for IIITs, NITs, and all other GFTIs
- The Aspirants who are eligible to participate in this special round of CSAB are:
- All the candidates who were eligible for JoSAA, according to JEE (Main) rank will be able to take part in CSAB
- Candidates who participated in JoSAA but got disqualified will not participate in the special round and the Aspirants who had not registered for JoSAA but are eligible for the rank secured in JEE Main will be able to take part in special round.
How to pay the seat acceptance fee for the allotted seats?
- First the Aspirants have to pay the seat acceptance fee for the allotted seats by SBI Net Banking/e-Challan.
- And for the provisional seat acceptance, they have to get all the documents verified at the reporting center.
- After the verification is done, the candidates will be issued a provisional admission letter.