Top 10/20 COMEDK Engineering Colleges in Bangalore/Karnataka
The State of Karnataka being headquarter of lot of big IT companies, the colleges in the state has easy access and interaction with the IT industry so are able to provide great placement to their students. There are more than 200 private engineering colleges which are member of COMEDK across the state of Karnataka offers various courses in engineering.
The list of engineering college below indicate the ranking of top 50 colleges in Karnataka that allow admissions to the engineering course on the basis of the COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam and view COMEDK UGET Bangalore Engineering Colleges Cut off Rank 2019 predictor
List of Top COMEDK Colleges in Bangalore/Karnataka
R. V. College of Engineering
Rating: AAAAOwnership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : AER, BIO, CSE, CHE, CVL, EEE, ECE, EIE, IEM, INS, MCH, TEL COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 473,ECE - 975,INS - 756 Tution Fees : Rs. 8,00,000 approx.More Details
P E S Institute of Technology
Rating:AAA+Ownership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : CSE, EEE, INS, MCH COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 3754,EEE - 6752,INS - 6027 Tution Fees : Rs. 10,00,000 approx.More Details
B M S College of Engineering
Rating:AAAAOwnership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : BIO, CHE, CVL, CSE, ECE, EIE, INS, MCH, MEE, TEL COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 1047,ECE - 1392,INS - 1548 Tution Fees : Rs. 6,00,000 approx.More Details
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Rating:AAAAOwnership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : BIO, CHE, CVL, CSE, EEE, ECE, EIE, INS, MCH, MEE, TEL COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 1260,ECE - 2187,INS - 1949 Tution Fees : Rs. 8,50,000 approx.More Details
Bangalore Institute of Technology
Rating:AAA+Ownership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : CVL, CSE, EEE, ECE, EIE, INS, MCH, MEE, TEL COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 2922,ECE - 5087,INS - 4059 Tution Fees : Rs. 8,00,000 approx.View More Details
Sir M.Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
Rating:AAAOwnership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : BIO, CVL, CSE, EEE, ECE, EIE, INS, MCH, MEE, TEL COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 3320,ECE - 5510,INS - 5138 Tution Fees : Rs. 6,50,000 approx.More Details
The National Institute of Engineering
Rating:AAA+Ownership : PrivateIntake Exams : COMED-K UGET, KCET Courses Offered : CSE, EEE, ECE, EIE, INS, MCH COMEDK UGET Cut off Rank: CSE - 4736,ECE - 6863,INS - 8260, MCH - 6724 Tution Fees : Rs. 8,00,000 approx.More Details
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
RNS Institute of Technology
B N M Institute of Technology
J S S Academy of Technical Education
C M R Institute of Technology
S J B Institute of Technology
Acharya Institute of Technology
Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology
Alpha College of Engineering
Saptagiri College of Engineering
K.S School of Engineering And Management
City Engineering College
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering
Basaveshwara Engineering College
Global Academy of Technology
T. John Institute of Technology
GM Institute of Technology
East West Institute of Technology
Cambridge Institute of Technology
Atria Institute of Technology
A.C.S. College of Engineering
K S Institute of Technology
Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam & Result Date
For the academic year 2019 - 2020, COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2019 (UGET - 2019) for admission to engineering courses in Karnataka engineering colleges on 12th MAY 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance exam will be an online computer based test and will be held at centers across the country to facilitate the students to take their exam closer to their homes and to minimize the cost of travel and other logistics.
Register for COMEDK UGET Entrance Exams
COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE EMeD will be held as "One Exam"
With COMED-K and Uni-GAUGE Scorecards, you can apply to B.E / B.Tech Courses in respective Member Universities and Institutions.
The fee for COMEDK UGET 2019 is Rs. 1200/- (For PCM / PCB) and Rs. 1500 (For PCMB) and the same will not be refunded due to any reason.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria For Engineering Courses
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance examination. The eligibility criterion for various programs :UG Engineering Courses
- 1) Admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State/Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- 2) Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- 3) COMEDK Entrance Test for admission to Engineering courses is based on the rank list.
- 4) Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
- 5) The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
- 1) The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2.
- 2) Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- 3) The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- 4) There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- 5) Candidates looking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (will be made available before counseling)
Frequently Asked Question About COMEDK Entrance Exams
Q : Comedk Seat selection Procedure?
Q : What will be circumstances to reject the application in COMEDK UGET Application form?
A : These are the following circumstance to reject the application form :
- Applications without any of the mandatory documents/information will be summarily rejected; will be not be considered for processing.
- Applications with incomplete/incorrect details can be rejected at any time.