JEE Main Admit Card important dates, and online and offline mode for JEE Mains?
- The authority may release the admit card in the 2nd week of March.
- The main result of JEE Main will be declared on 30th April.
- Online and Offline Base Mode
- And for the online-based mode, it is on 15th & 16th April.
- The JEE Main exam will be conducted on 8th April on the offline based mode.
Can I know how to download the JEE Main Admit Card?
- Few steps to download the Admit Card:
- First, you have to click on the official website link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Later enter the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code.
- And after filling in the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Later the admit card will appear on the screen.
- And the download and take the printout of it.
What are the important contains in JEE Main Admit Card?
A few important contains in JEE Main Admit Card are:
- Centre Number, Centre for examination
- Mobile number, Email ID
- Address, Candidate’s name
- Father’s name, Course
- Application Number, Date of Exam with timings
- The medium of the paper, Candidate’s gender
- PwD status, State of eligibility
- Category, Roll Number
If I have the Problem in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card due to a miss-match of the name?
If the aspirants are not able to download their admit card of JEE Main
- Because of problems related to discrepancy/mismatch in their name as compared with their board data,
- Then the correction facility is provided.
- Using the correction facility, the aspirants will be able to correct their name in the JEE Main.
- Later the aspirants will be able to download the JEE Main admit card after making the necessary corrections.
If I have forgotten JEE Main Application Number or Password, what to do?
Here are few easy steps:
- First, the candidates will have to open the JEE Main admit card page.
- Next step, click on “I can’t access my account.”
- Click on I forgot my password.
- Next, the verification code is sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number.
- You can reset by the available link sent via email to the registered email address.
- Next, the applicants will be directed to another page where they will have to fill in the details as per the selected option.