JEE Main Admit Card important dates, and online and offline mode for JEE Mains 2018?
- The authority may release the admit card in the 2nd week of March 2018.
- The main result of JEE Main 2018 will be declared on 30th April 2018
- Online and Offline Base Mode
- And for the online based mode it is on 15th & 16th April 2018
- The JEE Main exam will be conducted on 8th April 2018 on offline based mode
Can I know how to download the JEE Main Admit Card?
- Few steps to download the Admit Card:
- First you have to click on the official website link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Later enter the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- And after filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Later the admit card will appear on the screen.
- And the Download and take printout of it.
What are the important contains in JEE Main 2018 Admit Card?
Few important contains in JEE Main 2018 Admit Card are:
- Centre Number, Centre for examination
- Mobile number, Email ID
- Address, Candidate’s name
- Father’s name, Course
- Application Number, Date of Exam with timings
- Medium of the paper, Candidate’s gender
- PwD status, State of eligibility
- Category, Roll Number
If I have the Problem in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card 2018 due to miss match of name?
If the aspirants are not able to download their admit card of JEE Main 2018
- Because of problems related to discrepancy/mismatch in their name as compared with their board data,
- Then the correction facility is provided.
- By Using the correction facility the aspirants will be able to correct their name in the JEE Main 2018
- Later the aspirants will be able to download the JEE Main 2018 admit card after making the necessary corrections.
If I have forgot JEE Main 2018 Application Number or Password what to do?
Here are few Easy steps:
- First the candidates will have to open the JEE Main 2018 admit card page
- Next step Click on “I can’t access my account”
- Click on I forgot my Password.
- Next the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number.
- You can reset by the available link sent via email to the registered email address
- Next the applicants will be directed to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option.