JEE Main Admit Card important dates, and online and offline mode for JEE Mains?
- The authority may release the admit card in the 2nd week of March.
- The main result of JEE Main will be declared on 30th April
- Online and Offline Base Mode
- And for the online based mode it is on 15th & 16th April
- The JEE Main exam will be conducted on 8th April on offline based mode
Can I know how to download the JEE Main Admit Card?
- Few steps to download the Admit Card:
- First you have to click on the official website link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Later enter the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- And after filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Later the admit card will appear on the screen.
- And the Download and take printout of it.
What are the important contains in JEE Main Admit Card?
Few important contains in JEE Main Admit Card are:
- Centre Number, Centre for examination
- Mobile number, Email ID
- Address, Candidate’s name
- Father’s name, Course
- Application Number, Date of Exam with timings
- Medium of the paper, Candidate’s gender
- PwD status, State of eligibility
- Category, Roll Number
If I have the Problem in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card due to miss match of name?
If the aspirants are not able to download their admit card of JEE Main
- Because of problems related to discrepancy/mismatch in their name as compared with their board data,
- Then the correction facility is provided.
- By Using the correction facility the aspirants will be able to correct their name in the JEE Main
- Later the aspirants will be able to download the JEE Main admit card after making the necessary corrections.
If I have forgot JEE Main Application Number or Password what to do?
Here are few Easy steps:
- First the candidates will have to open the JEE Main admit card page
- Next step Click on “I can’t access my account”
- Click on I forgot my Password.
- Next the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number.
- You can reset by the available link sent via email to the registered email address
- Next the applicants will be directed to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option.