The admit card of JEE Main 2022 will contain all the important details such as the JEE Main 2022 Exam dates & times, JEE Main Exam Centre Address, Exam Guidelines etc. Candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Main 2022 can access their JEE Main admit cards online by logging into the official website. (@ jeemain.nta.nic.in). On the examination day, candidates must bring a JEE to admit card and any identification proof for verification.
To download the JEE Main 2022 -hall ticket, candidates must use their JEE Main application number and password created during the JEE Main 2022 Registration Process. Usually, admit card for JEE Main 2022 will be released 15 days before the examination date. As JEE Main 2022 will take place in four sessions, admit cards will be available for all four sessions. Candidates must be aware of all the JEE Main 2022 important dates to avoid misperception. It is recommended to visit the website frequently to know about JEE Main 2022 Latest Updates.
JEE Main admit card Overview details:
- National Testing Agency is the issuing authority.
- JEE Download link for Main Admit Card: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- To get your JEE Main 2022 admit card, you'll need the following credentials: Date of birth and JEE Main application number.
- Details available in JEE Main 2022 Admit Card: Name of Candidate, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, State of Eligibility, Roll Number, Paper for which appearing are some of the details stated. Application Number, Exam Center Name, Exam Center Address, Exam Date, Exam Time, Candidate Photograph, Candidate Signature, Candidate's Parent Signature.
- There are more than 334 JEE Main test centres.
- JEE Main admission card and a valid original picture ID are required documents to bring to the exam centre.
How to download JEE Main 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates must download the JEE Main 2022 admit card, which will be available in an online mode. Before clicking on the download option, the candidates should ensure all the details mentioned in admit are accurate. Then, proceed to download. If you find any errors contact the authority/officials immediately. After downloading it, take the printout of admit card. No digital admit card copy is allowed at the exam centre. A paper copy of the hall ticket/admit card is required at the exam centre. Check out the following steps to know the procedure of downloading the admit card of JEE Main.
- Go to the JEE Main 2022 official website. (@ jeemain.nta.nic.in)
- On the home page, select the link which states "Download JEE Main 2022 Admit Card".
- Firstly, you need to log in for the registered account using the credentials generated during the JEE Main 2022 application process.
- It shows two options: 'Through JEE Main application number & date of birth' and 'Through JEE Main application number and password'. You need to select one.
- Fill in the application number and date of birth/password, and click Submit. Select 'Sign In' from the drop-down menu.
- The admit card for JEE Main 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are suggested to download the admit card of JEE, take a printout of the admit card, and keep it safe until the admission process is completed.
- A passport-sized photo (same as the one used in the application form)
- Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, and Ration Card are examples of valid photo identification.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (if candidates belong to the category) Examine the JEE Main Reservation.
- During the download of the Admit Card, one copy of the undertaking must be filled out.
Exam Day Guidelines:
JEE Main 2022 Exam Day Procedures:
- Candidates must follow the JEE Main exam instructions printed on their JEE Main admit card.
- All applicants are recommended to read all the instructions on all four pages of the JEE Main Admit Card before arriving at the JEE Main exam centre.
- Candidates should be at the exam centre two hours before the exam begins.
- Most importantly, they have to carry any one of the ID proof along with their admit card at the exam centre.
Errors & Discrepancies on the JEE Main Admit Card
- There may be some flaws or inconsistencies on the JEE admit card. These could include information about the candidates' personal information or exam centre information.
- For the following reasons, irregularities in JEE Main admit cards must be reported. Candidates must immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any mismatch in their JEE admit card and confirmation page details.
- Thus, candidates have to check the admit card details before downloading it. If candidates fail to inform the exam authority, their candidature will be cancelled during the admit card verification process.
Q1. When will the JEE Mains admit cards 2022 be issued?
Ans. Usually, NTA releases the JEE Main 2022 admit cards 15 days before the JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates.
Q2. How can I download the JEE mains admit card?
Ans 2. You can download 2022 JEE Main admit cards from the official website of NTA. You need to use the JEE Main application number & password/date of birth to access the admit card.
Q3. Will the JEE Main 2022 admit card has the date of the exam?
Ans. Yes, your admit card will have the JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates and venue of the exam centre.
Q4. How can I know about the date and venue of my JEE exam?
Ans. JEE Main 2022 admit card consists of all the important details such as exam date, exam centre address and many more details.
Q5. What credentials are required to access my JEE Main 2022 admit card?
Ans. You will need your JEE application number and password or your birthdate to access the JEE Main admit card.
Q6. Will I be allowed to attend the JEE mains exam if my name is spelt incorrectly on the admit card?
Ans. No, the exam board takes these issues very seriously and will not allow you to sit for the exams. It is advisable to check the details before downloading the admit card. In case of any errors, contact the exam authority immediately.
Q7. Can we use the same JEE Main admit card for all four sessions?
Ans. No, NTA will issue admit cards separately for all four sessions.
Q8. Is a soft Copy of admit card is allowed at the exam hall for attempted JEE Main 2022?
Ans. No, Soft copy is not allowed. Candidates have to download the admit card online. Take the printout of the same. Then, carry the printed admit card/hard copy to the exam centre. Then only candidates are allowed to take part in JEE Main Exam.
Q9. Is it possible to get JEE Main 2022 admit card through the post?
Ans. There is no provision for getting admit cards via offline mode. Candidates must download the admit card online by logging into the official website.
Q10. I have lost the JEE Main 2022 Admit. Is it possible to get a duplicate copy of admit card?
Ans. Login to the JEE Main application portal using your application number & password. Repeat the procedure of downloading the admit card.