What is the Exam Paper Pattern for JEE Mains 2018?
The Exam Paper Pattern for JEE Mains 2018:
- JEE Main 2018 examination will be based on the syllabus prescribed for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics by CBSE
- Duration is 3 hours
- Total no of question asked are 90, and the total marks is for 360.
- Where Each question will carry 4 marks
- And 1 mark will deducted for every wrong attempt
- And if no response is indicated, no marks will be deducted
I want to know about the JEE Mains 2018 examination for B.Tech and B.Arch.?
The JEE Main 2018 Examination will consist of two papers
- Where the 1st paper consists of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics for B.Tech
- And the 2nd paper consists of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing for B.Arch.
What are the 2 modes in which JEE Main exam will be conducted and the mode of examination?
The (B.E. /B. Tech.) of JEE Main will be conducted in 2 separate modes that is offline mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode.
And the next round is (B. Arch. /B. Planning) of JEE Main will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode.
I want to know about what has to be covered for JEE MAIN Exam 2018?
JEE Main syllabus contains two Sections - A and B.
First the Section - A
- Contains the Theory Part having 80% weightage
And the Section - B
- Contains Practical Components (Experimental Skills) having 20% weightage.
- And the JEE Main Syllabus contains important topics covered in class 11+12th.
- The syllabus of JEE Main 2018 provides the topic wise breakup of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics accordingly.
- The subjects related to JEE Main 2018 is provided with a detailed syllabus to help the students to prepare well.
Can I know the main topics which will come under section A in the JEE Main 2017 exam?
Here are the few main topics which can help you out
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices and
- Communication Systems etc.
Does the preparation for IIT JEE disturb the 12th studies of the candidate?
The syllabus of the IIT JEE also covers the syllabus for 12th and therefore the preparation for IIT JEE will not disturb the 12th studies.
Well-organized and well-coordinated effort for the IIT JEE will definitely help in the preparation for 12th as well.
Am a student from Singapore and I want to know whether I can write JEE main exam online or not?
Here is the information regarding this:
- In Singapore, Katmandu, and Colombo the JEE main exam will be only in the computer-based and the Paper based examination will not be applicable.
- other exam centers, paper-based and computer-based examinations both are applicable.
What are the rules to be followed on the exam day?
Here are the few rules to be followed in exam day
- The examination room will be opened 2.30 hours before the test.
- The candidate must bring along admit card of JEE Main 2018 when comes to exam hall.
- The aspirant should not bring any type of ball pen inside the exam hall.
- Applicants who are attending Paper 2 have to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers, etc. for Aptitude Test
- Electronic devices like mobile phone and calculator are not allowed inside the exam hall.