Admission to the IGNOU Distance MBA is purely based on the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per the schedule. OPEN Mat Result card will be sent to all the aspirants who have appeared in the OPENMAT examination.
- This implies whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University.
- Finally on qualifying the entrance exam, the candidate must send the filled in form 2 of the application.
- Along with the form 2, the candidates are required to send the attested documents to the IGNOU Headquarters for admission.
The Documents should include with application
- Educational Certificates
- Original OPENMAT Scorecard and Hall Ticket
- Category and Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Filled up ID card (Available in Prospectus)