Eligibility criteria for the admission to Sikkim Manipal Distance Education programs such as MBA, MBA (Tab-Enabled), MCA, BBA, BBA is mentioned below, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form for the respective distance courses.
For Distance MBA and MBA (Tab enabled)
- The candidate must have done 3 year Graduation from a recognized university.
- The candidate must Qualify in the Entrance Test i.e., SMU-DDE Management Aptitude Test - (SMAT) which is conducted by the University.
- Any candidate who has cleared Aptitude Test such as MAT/CAT/GMAT etc. conducted by recognized universities need not to appear for SMAT.
- Those candidates must have scored a minimum of 40 percentile or above in the respective aptitude tests conducted by other recognized Institutes/Universities.
- The score card should not be more than one year old at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Distance MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- The candidate must have done 10+2 with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- IThe candidate must have done 3 year Graduation from a recognized university.
Eligibility Criteria for Distance BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- The candidate need to complete 10+2 or equivalent to apply for the BBA Program
Eligibility Criteria for Distance BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- The candidate need to complete 10+2 or equivalent/3 Year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.