Karnataka Under Graduate Common Entrance Test [KRLMPCA-UGCET]
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Colleges Association Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association, Bangalore is functioning since January 2004 is catering to the needs of candidates who aspire for Medical, Dental and Engineering with particular reference to Minority candidates of Karnataka.
The Association conducts 2 entrance tests annually: One for Post-Graduation and another for Under Graduation. The Association determines the eligibility of those candidates who appear for Entrance Test followed by Counselling.
KRLMPCA-UGCET Exam Date
KRLMPCA UG CET 2018 Application Dates
Last date for receipt of Application
KRLMPCA 2018 admission ticket date
KRLMPCA 2018 Result Date
KRLMPCA-UGCET Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects.
English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate of 45% in the optional subjects. The candidates who seek Admission under Linguistic /Religious Minority Community category in Medical/Dental/Engineering courses should attach Minority Certificate.
KRLMPCA-UGCET Application Form & fees
KRLMPCA UGCET Exam 2018 Application Form will be available only in online mode.
Application Form has to be duly filled in capital letters alone
Application Fee: - Rs.1000.
KRLMPCA-UGCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The paper for engineering category will consist of 2 papers:-
2 hour duration and it will be based on Physics and Chemistry.
There will be 120 questions asked. (60 questions for Physics and 60 questions for Chemistry).
1 hour paper based on Mathematics alone. It will ask 60 questions. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking applied in the examination.
KRLMPCA-UGCET Admit Card
The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Candidates should download the Admission Tickets by entering Mobile Number given in the application form as user name and date of birth as password from the Association’s website and produce the same at the time of Entrance Test.
Hall ticket will not be send by post.
KRLMPCA-UGCET Results & Score Card
- The results of the Test would be displayed on the Association’s website on June 2018
- No result would be displayed at the examination centres.
- Request for re-totalling or revaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanning method.
- No Medical / Dental Rank would be assigned to those candidates who secure less than 90 marks Out of 180 marks, i.e. 50% marks in KRLMPCA UG-CET in the subjects Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together.
KRLMPCA-UGCET Counselling & Admission
- Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates.
- Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed.
- Details of Counselling would be displayed on the Association’s website in the 2nd week of July 2018.
List of KRLMPCA-UGCET examination centres
KRLMPCA – UGCET-2017 EXAMINATION CENTRES:-
“DETAILED ADDRESS OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRE WOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE ADMISSION TICKETS"
KARNATAKA RELIGIOUS & LINGUISTIC MINORITY
PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES ASSOCIATION (REGD.)
(K.R.L.M.P.C.A.) Flat No.143, 4th floor, SURYAMUKHI.,
21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore-560 001. KARNATAKA
TEL: 0804112 1233
E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org