ICFAI University Distance Education MBA objective is to empower citizens by providing world class quality education.
The Distance MBA Program which is offered by ICFAI prepares the candidates with the knowledge, skill set and strategic perspectives which are essential to business leadership and a managerial career in the world.
Flexible and tech enabled learning also plays an important role in ICFAI's Distance MBA teaching methodology. The delivery takes place with the use of hi-tech learning management system at campus programs and content delivery for distance learning through online medium. Another example that is a testimony to the culture of innovation is the introduction of Case Study methodology at IBS.
The ICFAI Group's culture of teaching and learning supports and fosters intellectual and personality development among its graduating students. They carry an attitude of ownership of their work. ICFAI Distance MBA strives to make the aspirants - DOERS. ICFAI Group system, strongly believes in developing an 'entrepreneurial mindset' among its graduating students.
The Distance MBA Program offered by the ICFAI University aims to impart knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of management. The program prepares the students with the skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to the leadership of business around the world.
Why Choose ICFAI University for Distance MBA?
ICFAI University Distance MBA Admission Important Date
ICFAI Distance MBA are being organized 4-times in a year in the months of January, April, July and October.
- The candidate needs to enroll into the program on or before the last week of June 2017, in order to be eligible for Jan examination.
- The candidate needs to enroll into the program on or before the last week of Sep 2017, in order to be eligible for April examination.
ICFAI University Distance MBA Education Fee Structure
The aspirants who have enrolled for any one of the Distance courses offered by ICFAI Distance Education, such as MBA in Finance, HRM, and Marketing Programs.
Distance MBA in Finance, HRM and Marketing Fees
The total fee is Rs 65,000.
ICFAI University Distance Education MBA Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the admission to ICFAI Distance Education programs such as MBA in Finance, HRM, Marketing and BBA Program is mentioned below, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form for the respective distance courses.
Distance MBA in Finance, HRM and Marketing
The candidate must have a Graduation degree in any discipline to be eligible for ICFAI Distance Education MBA course.
ICFAI University Distance Education MBA Application and Admission Procedure
Distance MBA Aspirants, in order to get admission for the respective distance MBA programs, they must fill the application form online and make the payment through Internet. They can make the payment through the Credit Card which is issued by ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank or the VISA/MasterCard issued by any bank, through Secure Internet Payment Gateway. Net Banking facility is also available for the candidates.
ICFAI University Distance MBA Learning Methodology
ICFAI Distance Education MBA has started with several innovative concepts in distance education. The academic deliverables offered for each course under MBA Distance program include the following:
- Blended Learning: ICFAI Distance MBA gives an importance on Blended learning wherein student can learn at his/her own place or pace through delivery of content and instruction via digital and online media.
- Expertise Faculty: ICFAI Distance Learning has a large team of faculty pool coming from diverse fields with a unique blend of academic, research, industry and consulting experience.
- Highly Advanced Curriculum: Students have access to world class, content, curriculum which is in tune with industry, interactive workshops and case-based learning.