The candidates who are willing to enroll in Symbiosis Distance MBA, they have to fill the Application form and get register themselves. Given below is the procedure for filling up the application to Management program i.e., PGDBA, PGDITM, PGDIB, PGDHRM and PGDCRM
Symbiosis Distance MBA Application Form
- The candidates can also purchase Application form from the SCDL Main campus also will be available Online.
- Application form costs Rs 1500 to apply for Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Candidates must print the online submitted Application form and also attach the necessary documents along with the form, they are Academic Records, Work Experience Certificates, 2 passport size Photographs, Photo Identity Proof.
- For International and SAARC candidates, an address in a foreign country is mandatory, along with address proof or copies of passport page showing visa of the foreign country.
- The candidates who are willing to take admission to PGDBA Program have to submit a copy of his/her valid score card of any one of the State Level MBA/ MMS-CET/ G-MAT/ C-MAT/ N-MAT/ CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT or equivalent management entrance test at State or National Level, valid for current academic year or else have to compulsorily appear for the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test.
- Candidates can know their Admission status by inserting their Application Form Number in the fields provided below. Application Form Number is a unique number written at the top center of the Application Form.
- As soon as the candidate is admitted to the respective program, then he/she can pay the program fee in cash (Only at SCDL Pune Campus) or DD or Online from the student login.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Registration Process
The Application Form along with the necessary documents in the prescribed format specified by Symbiosis Distance MBA is required to be couriered to SCDL Pune Campus.
Candidates seeking admission to PGDBA program, who have not appeared in any of the State Level or equivalent entrance test valid for current academic year, have to qualify the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test. Those candidates, who appear and clear the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test, need to submit complete program fee immediately within 30 days from the date of admission.
International candidates who are seeking admission to PGDBA program has to appear for SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test via administrative mode of examination.