KMAT Latest Alerts/Notification/News
KMAT 2020 application forms have been released from 9th June 2020, Candidates can apply the application till 2nd August 2020.Registered candidates can access the admit card from 20th August 2020.KMAT 2020 examination will be held on 23rd August 2020.
Update on Jun 25, 2020
As per the recent announcement made by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, the KMAT (Kerala Management Aptitude Test) will be conducted in the month of June 2020. KMAT 2020 is scheduled to be held on 21st of June 2020 according to the announcement.
Update on Jun 02, 2020
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test [KMAT]
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) was established in 2003 to provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to postgraduate professional courses, viz., MBA, PGDM and MCA.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test ( KMAT ) have more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT is Gateway to MBA in Karnataka and Bangalore, Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM with very vibrant Job market. KMAT is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
KMAT Unique Features & Benefits
- Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for 169+ AICTE-approved University-affiliated MBA Institutes in Bangalore & Rest of Karnataka
- Open to All India Candidates: Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India
- Gateway to Karnataka: Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM with very vibrant Job market
- Easy and affordable exam application process with sharing of KMAT scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores
- Ease of test-taking in conventional Paper-Pencil mode in a city near you
- Last Opportunity: KMAT is last common entrance exam for MBA/PGDM Admissions. Apply to get 1-year advantage.
KMAT 2021 Exam Date
Following are the key dates and timelines to register and apply for KMAT. Candidates are supposed to adhere to the schedule of the Registration time lines for KMAT. The process is simple and is available both in on-line and offline mode. It will take only a few minutes to complete the online registration form. KMAT Admit Card will be issued online and on registered email id of the candidate. The candidates are supposed to download the same and follow the instructions given in the Admit Card.
KMAT 2021 Eligibility criteria
Entry requirements into professional courses like MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka are followed as per the UGC guidelines.
Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
Bachelor's degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2021 Application Form & fees
Step 1 : Take a DD of Rs. 1000/- favoring "KMAT"
DD should be payable at Bangalore
DD can be taken at any Nationalized Bank.
Step 2 :
After taking Demand Draft (DD) go to www.kmatindia.com website and click on Apply now and fill all the details and click apply.
KMAT 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
KMAT is proposed to be conducted with moderate level of difficulty without creating confusion in paper-pencil mode. The exam will have MCQs only. Section wise syllabus for KMAT is as follows-
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. There would be questions on understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words,
KMAT 2021 Results & Score Card
Karnataka management aptitude test KMAT results are scheduled to be released on 30th July. All the candidates who have taken the examination can access their score card on the official website www.kmatindia.com.
KMAT 2021 Participating Colleges
KMAT is the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka.
List of KMAT 2021 examination centres
MANGALORE MYSORE HUBLI BELLARY GULBARGA BANGALORE
KMAT Contact Information
Postal Address :
The Secretary - KMAT
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore 560064
Helpline Number : +91 9343996664 / +91 9343996665
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask & Answers
What are the eligibility criteria of KMAT?
Eligibility criteria for MBA/PGDM:
- Aspirants should be a graduate from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST).
- Aspirants pursuing their final year degree program can also apply.
- Aspirants should quality in any of the management, commerce, engineering/technology, arts, social science or equivalent domains
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- Aspirants should have a graduation degree from a recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST).
- Aspirants pursuing their final year degree program can also apply for the test.
- Aspirants must study Mathematics at 10+2 stage or graduation level.
I want to know the KMAT Application Form Fee details?
KMAT Application Form Fee Details:
- KMAT Application Form could be either filled via online mode or offline mode.
- KMAT Application Form Fee costs Rs 1000 and the payment can be made via online mode i.e. Credit card/Debit card/Net banking and other online payment.
- The payment of KMAT Application form fee can be also made via offline mode i.e. through DD.
which all sections do we have in KMAT Exam pattern and I want to know the marks distribution for each section in KMAT exam?
Details on KMAT Exam pattern:
- KMAT exam will be held in offline mode i.e. Pen and Paper based Test.
- KMAT exam will have 3 sections such as: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- In KMAT Exam pattern, The Total Number of questions is 120 (MCQs) consisting of 480 marks. Each section comprises of 160 marks (40 Qs each section).
- The duration of the KMAT exam is 2 Hours.
- In KMAT Exam pattern, for every right answer 4 marks will be provided.
- Negative marking is applicable as 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
I want to know some Important KMAT Preparation Tips?
Tips for KMAT preparation:
- Aspirants need to do KMAT preparation in section wise by putting up appropriate time table.
- They need to build their Skills in Reading comprehension and Verbal Ability.
- Aspirants are required to practice KMAT question papers and mock tests.
- Stay Healthy is the basic tip for KMAT preparation.
May I know how should I check my KMAT Results?
Details on how to check KMAT Result:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website of KMAT in order to check KMAT Result.
- KMAT Result will be made available via online mode.
- The candidates need to enter their KMAT Application number and DOB to check the KEAM Result.
- KMAT Result will be displayed on the screen.
How will I avail KMAT Admit card?
To avail KMAT Admit card:
- KMAT Aspirants need to visit the official website of KMAT in order to Avail KMAT Admit card.
- KMAT Admit card will be made available via online mode.
- After receiving the KMAT admit card, Aspirants need to paste the passport size photo in the KMAT Admit card (Hall Ticket).
- Aspirants need to get their Admit card in the examination hall along with the valid ID proof.