Banasthali University conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test (BUAT) for providing admissions to successful candidates into various undergraduate engineering programs available at the university.
Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color, or domicile. Banasthali University came into existence in the year 1935 on October 6, a women's University.
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women's university that offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level.
Below given are the edibility criteria for admission to Banasthali University for the year. These conditions are similar to every participant. The candidates are required to satisfy every condition:-
- Only women can apply for Banasthali University Aptitude Test.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized board in the country.
- Candidates need to have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The marking requirement for the SC/ST category is an aggregate of 40%.
- The minimum marks required for the candidates studied at Banasthali Vidyapith is 50%
- Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates, the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in the 10+2 Examination, and their admissions will be based directly on merit.
The online application form will be available from the first week of February. The candidates are required to enter only the genuine information in the application form:-
- The applications will be made available online and offline mode.
- The candidate can obtain the application form by purchasing the prospectus and form in person.
- The candidates can even send the DD, which is payable at Banasthali, and then obtain the Banasthali University Aptitude Test application form.
- The Application fee will be Rs.800.
The Exam details for BUAT are given below:
- The exam consists of three parts.
- 2 hour 30 minutes time duration will be provided to solve the Aptitude Test of Banasthali University.
- Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applicable for the wrong answers.
- Zero marks will be given or deducted for not attempted questions.
The result will be disclosed in June. The result will be available only in the online mode and easily checked using the essential log in details like application number. The official authority will not entertain any requests for – checking or – totaling. It indicates the aspirant's performance in the Banasthali University 2019 Aptitude Test.
The cut-off of the Banasthali University Aptitude Test will be published soon after completing the entrance examination. The candidate must reach the minimum required cut-off for admission.
Counseling will be conducted based on the combined merit of the Banasthali University Aptitude Test and Marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2. 50% weightage will be given to each of the both during counseling.
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304022
Phone: 01438-228477, 228456