Banasthali University Aptitude Test (BUAT) is conducted by Banasthali University for providing admissions to successful candidates into various undergraduate engineering programmes available at the university.
Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile. Banasthali University came into existence in the year 1935 on October 6 and it is a women University.
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women's university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level.
The below given are the edibility criteria to get admission in Banasthali University for the year, these conditions are similar to each and every participant. The candidates are required to satisfy each and every condition:-
- Only women can apply for Banasthali University Aptitude Test.
- Candidates are required to have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board in the country.
- Candidates need to have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The mark requirement for the SC/ST category is an aggregate of 40%.
- The minimum marks requirement for the candidates studied at Banasthali Vidyapith is 50%
- Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in the 10+2 Examination and their admissions will be based directly on merit.
The online application form will be available from the first week of February. The candidates are required to enter only the genuine information in the application form:-
- The applications will be made available online and offline mode.
- The candidate can obtain the application form by purchasing the prospectus and form in person.
- The candidates can even send the DD which is payable at Banasthali and then obtain the application form of Banasthali University Aptitude Test.
- The Application fee will be Rs.800.
The Exam details for BUAT are given below:
- The exam consists of three parts.
- 2 hour 30 minutes time duration will be provided to solve the Aptitude Test of Banasthali University.
- Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applicable for the wrong answers.
- Zero marks will be given or deducted for not attempted questions.
Result will be disclosed in the month of June. The result will be available only in the online mode and can be easily checked by using the essential log in details like application number. Any requests for re – checking or re – totalling will be not entertained by the official authority. It indicates the performance of the aspirant in the Banasthali University 2019 Aptitude Test.
Cut-off of Banasthali University Aptitude Test will be published soon after the completion of entrance examination. The candidate must reach the minimum required cut-off for the admission.
Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the combined merit of Banasthali University Aptitude Test and Marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2. 50% weightage will be given each of the both during counselling.
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304022
Phone: 01438-228477, 228456