In the 2nd week of December 2020 SRMJEEE 2021 application forms will be published. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university level entrance exam conducted by SRM University for offering admission to various B.Tech programmes. Through entrance exam score and cut-off basis seats will be offered for the candidates in the university. The application form will be made available in the both the modes online as well offline mode. The article provides the complete details about SRMJEEE 2021 application process, exam dates, eligibility, application fee etc.
- SRMJEE 2021 Application form will be published through online as well as offline mode.
- The application forms will be released in the 2nd week of December 2020 and applicants shall start filling the form from then.
- Complete the form by filling the details that includes educational, communication, personal etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e. passport size signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- There is also application correction facility given by the authority for applicants in case of any mistakes made by them.
- The last date to fill the application form for offline mode will be last week of February 2021 while applicants filling it online till last week of March 2021 he/she can fill the form.
- Once the complete procedure is done the filled application form printout has to be taken and kept it safe for further use.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Fee
- SRMJEE Application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode.
- For all category candidates the application fee will be INR 1100.
- Applicants making the payment through online mode one can use Debit/Credit or Net baking clear the fee.
- In case of offline payment Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. The DD along with the completed application form has to be given to the University admission office.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Dates
SRMJEEE 2021 application form starts from the date December 2nd week 2020 and till March last week applicants shall seek for online application forms and submit the same. Offline applications can be filled and sent until the end of February. Applicants being aware of the event scheduled will not miss our any events.
SRMJEEE 2021 Dates (Tentative)
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Start Date
2nd week of December 2020
Last date to submit online applications
Last week of March 2021
Last date to submit offline applications
Last week of February 2021
SRMJEEE Application correction
1st or 2ndweek of April 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 exam date
2nd week of April 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants willing to fill the application form need to know SRMJEEE eligibility norms and those applicants who meet the eligibility conditions will be able to take up the exam and further admissions to the university.
Nationality: Candidates need to be Indian Citizen also NRI/ PIO/ OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Applicants minimum age must be 17 years on 31st July 2021 while the Upper age limit is 21 years. Students within this age are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must have completed class 12th examination in science stream from any recognized board.
Marks Criteria: Student must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% in PCM in the qualifying examination class 12th or equivalent.
Appearing: Candidates appearing for class 12th examination in 2021 are eligible to apply for the exam.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form?
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form is to be filled in and submitted in the online mode that is in the university official site.
Step 1: SRMJEEE Registration
- Go to official website of SRM University
- On the main in the right Corner look for Register
- Fill in information for as Registration process that includes candidates name, mobile number, Email ID, select the check box.
- A new email address will be sent to the candidate provided mail ID or to the phone number.
- Click on the link sent in the mail to verify the email address
Step 2: Application Form Fill Up
Login with the registered Email and Password select the preferred course and click on Apply, SRMJEEE 2021 application form will be displayed on the screen. Applicants need to complete the form by filling up the personal details, category details, selected course and then click on Next.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- After filling up the form upload candidates Recent Photograph (Maximum Size per soft file of image- 500 kb)
- Upload candidates signature also upload their scanned 10th, 12th and graduation mark sheet.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Once the application form is filled and documents are uploaded the last step is to make the payment. Applicants need to pay SRMJEEE application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Banking.
- Along with online with Demand Draft applicants need to fill online Application of Demand Draft by visiting the university official site. The form can be downloaded and sent to the university with DD for INR 1060 in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Before the specified last date applicants need to make the payment and send the draft.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form Correction
It is normal to make mistakes and candidates if required to make any changes in the submitted application form. Applicants are provided with the facility to make correction in the form and there are guidelines given for candidates to rectify the errors.
- SRMJEEE application correction window will be made available in the month of April 2021.
- Applicants will be allowed to make changes in all the information but then he/she cannot make any changes in their mobile number, email ID and campus preference.