Manipal Academy of Higher Education holds final admissions counselling for seat allocation to the chosen programme. The following is the fundamental counselling procedure:To participate in the counselling, candidates must first complete the registration form available on the official website.
- Documents Verification: They must then have their original documents, as well as one set of self-attested photocopies, validated.
- Seat Allocation: Seats will be assigned based on the rank of the individual, the availability of seats, and the selections made by the individual.
- Counselling fee: Pay the course costs by DD/produce RTGS payment confirmation and pick up the provisional admission letter.
- Candidates who seek to modify their given seat will be placed on a waitlist, which will be followed by the second round of counselling for those who were not allotted seats in the first round.
- Filling/Modifying Filled Selections: By logging in to their portal, users can fill/modify their choices and the order of their preferences at this stage. It is recommended that candidates print out the changed or filled-in lock selections.
- Report to the colleges you've been assigned: Candidates must report to the designated college on the dates specified in the provisional admission letter.
Documents needed for counselling
These documents will be needed mandatory for the MET e-Hall Ticket during their Counseling:
- Scorecard for the OET in 2022
- Letter of appointment for counselling.
- Original mark sheet from 10th grade.
- Original mark sheet from 12th grade.
- Certificate of completion of an undergraduate degree (if applicable).
- All of the qualifying exams' and degree's mark sheets.
- Certificate of postgraduate diploma (if applicable).
- From the last institution where you studied, obtain a conduct certificate or a character certificate.
Spot Round Counseling at the MET
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education will conduct spot round counselling for MET 2022 for seats that remain unfilled following rounds one through seven of the admissions process. Students who wish to engage in the spot round of counselling must first register online and then report to the MET counselling venue on time. Students who will take part in the spot round of counselling
Sliding Scales Within the Institute
Intra-institute sliding is open to candidates who have been assigned a seat in any institute. The modification of designated branches inside the institute is known as intra-institute sliding. For branch sliding, students must complete a new registration at the institute. Intra-Institute sliding is a change in the branch given to candidates in any institute, not a new allotment, as students should be aware.
Cut-off for MET 2022:
On the official website of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), the MET 2022 cut-off for Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 will be announced. The MET 2022 cut-off will reveal the minimum ranks that must be obtained in order to have a better chance of eligibility for admission. The management will determine the MET 2022 cut-off after considering a number of aspects related to the admission exam, including:
- difficulty level
- number of candidates
- previous year patterns, and other considerations.
It is to be noted that MET 2022 cut-off will be different for various courses, campuses and categories selected by the candidates.
What variables influence the MET 2022 Cut-off?
Authorities will examine the following elements as they prepare the MET 2022 cut-off:
- Trends in previous year's cut-offs
- The number of seats in a course that are available for admission.
- Number of people who applied for the course in total
- Total number of MET 2022 candidates
- The examination's level of difficulty
MET EXAM CITIES:
In the official notification, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) mentions the MET 2022 exam centres. The MAHE exam will be held in about 80 cities, according to the exam organisers. The list of locations and states hosting MET 2022 may be found at MET exam centres 2022.
Candidates will be assigned to MET 2022 exam centres according on their choices on the application form. Applicants must choose one city from a list of MET exam locations. Candidates will be able to confirm their MET 2022 exam centre after filling out the exam city during the slot booking process. The MET 2022 admit card contains all information about the exam centres.
Selecting the MET 2022 Centres:
To fill out the MET exam centres, candidates must follow the processes outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the MET.
- To apply for MET 2022, go to the MET 2022 application form page.
- Fill in all of the essential information in the appropriate fields.
- In the exam centre preference area, select MET exam city.
- Examine the application form before submitting it.
Q1. What is the start date for MET counselling?
A1. According to the schedule, the authorities are providing MET counselling.
Q2. Which method will the MET counselling in take place in?
A2. MET counselling takes place entirely online.
Q3. How many rounds of MET counselling will be held in?
A3. Under the MET 2021 counselling, the authorities are conducting seven rounds of admissions.
Q4. How will the MET seat allocation be handled?
A4. Seats in the MET are assigned based on merit, preference, category, and availability.
Q5. What information is included on the scorecard?
A5. Candidate's name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, gender, passport size photo, signature, category (if any), qualifying status, and marks obtained are all listed on the scorecard.
Q6. What are the steps included in the counselling process?
A6. Registration, Document Verification, Seat Allotment, Counseling Fee Submission, Waitlist, Modifying Filled Choices, Report to College are all processes in the counselling process.
Q7. Will it influence my result if I provided the erroneous email address in the MET form?
A7. No, it will have no bearing on your final score. You can find out the outcome by going to the official website and logging in with your credentials. In the same way, you may print off your scorecard.
Q8. Is it true that if my name appears on the cut-off list, it means I've been accepted?
A8. This isn't the case. It is not a guarantee that your name will appear in the cut-off. You'll have to wait till the final list is out.
Q9. When it comes to MET counselling, what are the prices that must be paid?
A9. Candidates must pay the course costs by DD/Cheque to ensure their place at the time of counselling. Obtain a copy of the RTGS payment confirmation and the temporary admission letter.
Q10. Is the MET 2022 counselling paid?
A10. Yes, the Counseling will be paid and the costs are fixed by the Manipal Academy.