Manipal University (MAHE) will release the MET 2023 admit card after the MET 2023 Registration Process. Candidates who registered successfully for MET 2023 Exam are eligible to access the Admit Card of MET 2023. To download the MET 2023 admit card, candidates must use their login credentials, such as the MET application number and password. It should be reminded that to download the admission card, candidates must first complete the MET 2023 slot booking process. The MET 2023 admit card will contain the student's name, exam centre information, MET exam date and time, and so on. Therefore, they should double-check the MET 2023 admit card information and contact the exam authorities if there are any discrepancies. After finishing the slot booking procedure, candidates can download the MET 2023 admit card.
Candidates can follow the instructions to book their slot in MET 2023.
- Visit the official website of Manipal University (@ manipal.edu ) to book your MET 2023 slot.
- Select "Admissions" from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on "Slot Booking." Applicants Login Portal will display on the screen.
- Use the application number and password to log in.
- Choose a test city, test date and time, and test location.
- After entering the required details, select the "Book" slot option. And then click on "Confirm."
How to download MET 2023 Admit Card?
After the MET 2023 slot booking is completed, candidates can download the MET admit card 2023 by following the instructions:
- First, visit the official website of MAHE/Manipal University.
- Then, select "Download Admit Card" from the drop-down menu.
- The page will redirect to the "candidate's login portal."
- Use the application number and password to log in. (Login Credentials generated during MET 2023 application process)
- The admit card for MET 2023 will display on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card after downloading it.
Details on the MET admit card 2023:
After receiving your admit card, you should review it appropriately. Also, the admit card will mention all the essential information regarding you and the exam. Given below are the details the MET 2023 admit card will have:
- Candidate's name
- Application number
- Course applied for
- Exam date and time
- Location of the MET 2023 test centre
- Time of reporting to the testing centre
- MET 2023 exam duration
- Guidelines for Exam Day
MET 2023 Admit Card Discrepancies
Candidates are urged to thoroughly examine all the details on their MET 2023 admit card and contact the authorities if any discrepancies exist. They can contact the authorities at the Director, Admissions, MAHE, Manipal 576104, Karnataka.
Have trouble downloading the MET Admit Card 2023?
- In most cases, candidates cannot download their MET 2023 admission card due to a lost password. Follow the procedures below to recover your MET portal password:
- First, open the candidate portal on the official website.
- On the site page, click the "Forgot Password" option.
- Fill in all required information, such as your email address and phone number.
- Then, select "Submit" from the drop-down menu.
- The candidate's password will be delivered to their registered email address and mobile number.
Essential Instructions about the MET Admit Card 2023:
- For downloading their MET 2023 admit card, candidates must complete slot booking MET 2023 mandatory.
- They can download MET 2023 admit card 24 hours after booking their slot.
- The authorities will automatically assign candidates who do not finish the slot booking process a slot.
- They must carefully review all of the information on the MET admit card and notify the authorities if there are any discrepancies.
Exam Day Guidelines for MET 2023
- To minimize a last-minute rush, candidates should arrive at their designated MET 2023exam centers at least one hour before the exam.
- At the exam centre, candidates must carry a hard copy of the MET 2023 admit card and valid ID proof.
- Test takers will not be permitted to bring electronic devices to the exam centre, including calculators, cell phones, pagers, or any study material.
Q1. How do I book a MET 2023 slot?
The MET 2023 slot booking process can be completed on the official website. Candidates must log in using their application number and password and select their favorite slot from the list of options.
Q2. I completely neglected to reserve my spot for MET 2023. What am I supposed to do now?
If you forget to reserve a slot, authorities will assign one to you, and you can take the exam.
Q3. How to download MET admit card for 2023?
Candidates can access their MET admit card by entering their application number and password by logging into the Manipal University website.
Q4. My MET 2023 entrance card contains an error. What am I supposed to do now?
Candidates can approach the exam authorities if there is a discrepancy.
Q5. What information is included on the MET Admit Card 2021?
The following information is printed on the admit card: candidate name, gender, category, exam centre name, address, time, registration number and roll number, and exam duration.
Q6. What else should be brought with the MET Admit Card 2023 on exam day?
Test Takers have to bring their admit card as well as any one of the following documents:
Application for MET, Passport, driver's license, voter ID card, PAN card, school/college photo-bearing ID card, and Aadhaar Card Queries are acceptable forms of identification.
Q7. Is it possible to reappear for MET 2023 if I fail the first time?
If you fail to show up in attempt 1, you will be registered as absent and have to pay INR 1400 to book a place in attempt 2.
Q8. Will the MET 2023 admit card be available online?
A10. Yes, candidates can download the MET 2023 admit card after they have completed their slot registrations.