The minimum qualification for appearing in this MAT entrance examination is graduation. Candidates who have completed their graduation in arts, commerce and science are eligible for appearing for this entrance test. Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible for applying for this entrance test.
Candidates should score at least an aggregate of 50 % for applying in the test. Scheduled Tribe and Schedule Caste candidates, on the other hand, should score at least 45%. The NRI students are also eligible for appearing in the test. Candidates of any age can go for this entrance examination. No prior work experience is required for appearing in the MAT entrance examination.
Following are the few mentioned criteria’s for the candidates to appear for MAT December:
- The candidate’s minimum qualification should be graduate to appear for the entrance test.
- Any stream in graduation like science, commerce and arts are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should hold the graduation degree from recognized Board of MHRD.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years of age.
- The final candidates can apply for the examination but have to confirm the submission of the certificates before the commencement of the classes.
- The candidate must have 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation and 45% for SC/ST Candidates.
- There are seats reserved for SC/ST, OBC candidates and also for disabled.
- There is no attempt limit for the candidates to appear for this entrance exam.