Candidates who are willing to appear for MAT entrance test can apply online. You can submit the application form via the official website of MAT. MAT forms appear four times in a single year on the official website of AIMA. You can fill the forms in the month of November, January, March, and August. After submitting the application form, the candidate will receive the human identified acknowledgment slip. The slip indicates that the form has been filed and verified properly.
The application fee for applying in MAT December is Rs. 1550. There is no concession on the fees for the reserved categories. Candidates can submit the examination fee via debit card, credit card, Demand Draft, Net Banking or Cash.
|For Paper Based Test(PBT)||1550/-|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||1550/-|
|For Both PBT & CBT||2650/-|
Procedure to Apply for MAT:
- MAT registration will be done through online and offline procedure. The following is the official website or the link for the MAT online form (https://www.aima.in).
- The MAT forms will be available on AIM website four times in a year in the month of January, March, August and November (Tentatively).
- After submitting the application form online, the form will be examined by the examination committee and the applicants will be provided with the acknowledgement slip.
- This will assure that the candidate’s application form has been filled correctly and verified.
- The application form fee cost is Rs.1550/-. No fee concession will be there for the reserved category. The exam fee can be paid through credit card/ Debit card, Net banking, Demand Draft and cash.
- If the candidate will pay through DD, then it will be in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi from any National Bank.