Glance: University college of Law:Karnatak University
The institution identified the requirements and also the overall development of the students of the social and the economic backward classes of the north Karnataka region. The university helps the students in building their communication skills and gives them more opportunities to develop their personality.
- The university has the fame and name in south India region it is famous because of the vision of the institution for its hard work of its teaching faculties
- The main vision of the college is to build a group of legal scholars and professionals for the dedication to the noble cause
- The department of the post-graduation of the law has a mission to make the education and the research in law socially relevant by undertaking the courses in the areas of specialization that is trade law and the business.
- The placement cell has the view of pacing the students in the right job. They have opportunities in research, teaching, legal practice, judiciary, law officers in banks, consultancy and legal process in any outsourcing firms
- The college offers the student internship facility and that is compulsory for the law students. They give the students training in the moot court that is there only for the students’ preference
- The students are prepared by giving the training to the students in the communication skills, personality development and building the confidence in them to face the society and the problems boldly
- The university campus is very much beautiful and greenery surrounded everywhere that is spread over 750 acres of the land. The college consists of park, good gardens and they also have the children park and they have the a separate department to maintain the aesthetic beauty of the nature
- The classrooms are very well-structured, they have 2 guest houses with 24 rooms and the seminar hall can have the capacity of 150 seats at a time, the auditorium is fully air conditioned, canteen, sports facility, and gym, indoor and outdoor games
The hostel facility is there for both boys and girls. There are 3 girls’ hostels, 3 boys’ hostels and 1 working women hostel. The hostel has the mess which provides good food and hygienic at the same time