Candidates who are willing to appear for CMAT entrance test need to fill the application form online. The application form of CMAT was available from 10th October . The last date of registration of the test is December 10th .
For appearing inthe test, candidates need to enter a New User and fill the registration form after entering basic details. A 6 digit password is generated after submission of the form. The password will be sent to the student by SMS and email.
Candidates need to login into the registration portal by using the user ID and password for filling the application form and paying the application fee. General candidates require paying a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1400 whereas reserved category candidate require paying the nonrefundable fees of Rs. 700. The fees can be paid by Debit card, credit card, net banking, cash.
- The candidates interested for CMAT exam need to apply for the application form online and register themselves.
- The form will get released in the first week of Novenmber
- The candidates should visit the official website and fill and submit the application form.
- All the details to be provided correctly by the candidate.
- A new user name will be provided and the self-registration form to be filled with basic details
- Followed by the submission of the form and a password will be generated , the candidate will receive it through SMS or mail.
- With the generated login id the applicant need to login the registration portal and fill the application form and payment of the fee to be made.
- For General category- Rs.1400/-
- For reserved category- Rs.700/-
The payment can be done via 2 ways:
Online Payment: the payment can be done through online by using debit card/credit card/net banking
Once the payment is done, the candidate will receive a confirmation by SMS or Mail.
Cash: Cash payment to be done by SBI Bank. The payment can be done in any branch of SBI. Once the candidate start the procedure, a CHALLAN will appear filled with all the details. 3 Print outs to be taken of the challan and walk-in to the nearest branch of SBI with the cash. Cash deposit will be taken only after the next day of the Challan generation.