Rajasthan Board of Technical Education is the reputed board of Rajasthan that conducts the Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Entrance Test (RPET) every year in the month of May.
The candidates who want to choose their career as an engineer can opt this entrance examination. RPET is basically for pursuing B. Tech, B. Arch from the private colleges or deemed Universities of Rajasthan state.
Applications for REAP 2018 will be accepted online only.
The process of online submission of application form for REAP 2018 shall be carried out through any of the following websites:-
Application Form is Rs.700 /-
- Candidates will contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk centre authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs.710/- (Rs.700/- against Application form Fees and Rs.10/- for e-Mitra service charges).
- This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future. iii. The kiosk will generate a 16-digit Token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this Token number.
- The online application form will not accept entries without his/her Token number.
Exam pattern for RPET 2018:-
- The exam will contain 120 questions.
- The exam duration will be of 3 hours span
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Mathematics, and chemistry of 11th and 12th standard.
- The question paper will in English and Hindi language.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
RPET 2018 Syllabus:-
- Measurement and Units
- Dynamics of a Particle
- Dynamics of a System of Particles
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Wave Motion
- Nature of Light
- Electric Circuits
- Magnetic Field
- Alternating Current Circuits
- Modern Physics
- Development of Classical Model of an Atom
- The Periodic Law
- The Theory of Chemical Bonding
- Oxidation number
- Chemical Equilibrium and Ionic Equillibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Acids and Bases
- S-Block Elements
- D-Block Elements
- Co-ordinate Geometry
The candidates have to visit the board official website and log in to get their admit card.
The candidates are not allowed without admit card in to the examination hall.
After the result and merit list for RPET Engineering 2018 are announced, the process of seat allotment will begin. The qualified candidates will be eligible for participating in the RPET 2018 counselling process.
The various steps involved are described below.
- Choice filling and Locking
- Seat Allotment
- First Round of Counselling
- Second round of Counselling
- Third round of Counselling
- Fourth round of Counselling
- Fifth round of Counselling or Special round
List of documents to be carried at the time of reporting at the allotted institute is given below:
- Scanned image of Candidate’s Photograph in jpg format (up to 100 KB)
- Scanned image of Candidate’s Signature in jpg format (up to 50 KB)
- Scanned images of mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination,
- Scanned image of mark sheet of JEE Mains 2017 score card
- Scanned images of documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
- Receipt issued by E-Mitra
- Mobile number of the candidate or nearest relative.
- KM category candidates will be required to upload a certificate issued by competent authority.
The comprehensive list of RPET Engineering 2019 test cities is given below:-
Board of Technical Education Rajasthan
w-6 Residency Road, Jodhpur,Rajasthan,India
phone:0291-2632446(6pm-9pm) pin 342032