LNMIIT B.Tech 2018 Admission to undergraduate engineering courses will be done on the basis of candidates' performance in JEE Main 2017. The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) will also consider the top 10 rank holders Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) and score of foreign national candidates/Person of Indian origin (PIO) in SAT.
LNMIIT is an excellent technical institute in the State of Rajasthan! This 12 year old institute has carved a niche in a short time as one of the premier institutes in the country. As a mark of The LNMIIT’s achievements, we were ranked 3rd amongst the Private Universities and 26th amongst top engineering colleges which included IITs and NITs by EDU-RAND last year. This is the first Deemed-To-Be-University in Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode with not-for-profit motto.
Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech.-M.Tech. 5 Year dual degree would be same as the regular B.Tech programme. Admission to undergraduate engineering courses will be done on the basis of candidates' performance in JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main mode
- The applicant must be appearing for JEE (Main) 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th
- The applicant must have secured aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th
Direct Admission to Only for Board Exam toppers B. Tech
- First & Second rank students of all the Central and State boards in India and the top 10 ranked students from the merit list of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) are eligible for direct admission for the year 2017.
DASA (Direct Admission to Students from Abroad) Only for Foreign Nationals/PIOs/NRIs
- The applicant must be a Foreign National/ a Person of Indian Origin who have completed the qualifying examination in any country (including India) OR an Indian National studying abroad. In case of an Indian National, s/he must have completed her/his class 11th and 12th or equivalent from outside India.
- A minimum total valid score of 1440 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry).
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th or equivalent
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent
- The applicant must have secured aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th or equivalent.
Lateral Entry mode (For students of other Institutes after 1st & 2nd semester
- The applicant must have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th.
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 12th.
- The applicant must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12th.
- The applicant must have a JEE (Main) 2018 score above the closing score for the 2018 admissions (branch wise)
The LNMIIT will draw a merit list only on the basis of the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2018 of only those applicants who apply to LNMIIT for admission and fulfil the eligibility criteria. A minimum cut- off individually for Physics Chemistry Mathematics as well as total marks shall be considered for making the merit list.
The counselling procedure for admissions into the LNMIIT shall commence from 1st week of August and the candidates qualifying for the counselling shall be sent invites to attend the counselling procedure with the required documents and LNMIIT fee. The admission will be based on this merit list.
Merit based Scholarship
• Scholarships are awarded to the meritorious students based on the following criteria:
- 1st semester: The following students are eligible for scholarships in the first semester.
Top rankers of JEE Advanced (2018) exam. Students admitted via the “Meritorious Students of Rajasthan State Board” mode.
- 2nd semester onwards: Academic performance at LNMIIT (CGPA >= 9.0).
Merit-Cum- Means Scholarship and BPL Scholarship
Objective: To foster an environment of competitive excellence and support the education of economically marginal sections of the society.
Merit-cum- Means Scholarship:
Quantum of scholarship: 50% of the tuition fee to top 10 eligible students
Merit Criterion (First Semester): Minimum JEE (Advanced) Rank: 15000
Minimum JEE (Main) PCM total Marks: 175
Second Semester onwards: CGPA ≥8.5 and no backlogs
Means Criterion: Gross annual parental income (both parents) from all the sources Rs. ≤5, 00,000.00
- Income proof (Income certificate issued by competent authority)
- Copy of ITR of previous financial year (applicable for tax payers only)
- Affidavit signed by both parents and attested by first class magistrate
- One year savings account statement
- Details of the property owned (personal/ancestral)
- For salaried parents proof of income will be provided by the head of the department/organization. In computing their gross annual income all components of their salary excluding the employers' share of PF/EPF/NPS contribution will be included.
- For non-salaried parents attested copies of an Annual Income Certificate for 2015-16 from District Authority like S.D.O./B.D.O./ Tahalsidar, Anchal Officer, Executive Officer of Municipal Corporation/ Gram Panchayet etc. will be applicable.
The LNM Institute of Information Technology,
Rupa ki Nangal,
Tel : +91-141-5191- 791 / 792
1800-180-6566 (9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M all days)
Email : email@example.com