Joint Admission Counselling Delhi [JAC Delhi]
Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi) offers Admission to BE / B.Tech / B.Arch courses for the current academic year in 4 (four) pioneering & most sought out Technical Universities / Institutes viz. Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). JAC Delhi 2018 will conduct the admission process through Common Counselling.
JAC Delhi Eligibility criteria
Admission to the participating Universities / Institution will be based on the All India Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent other qualifying examination) marks and 60% to the performance in Paper – 1 of JEE (Main) 2017 Examination. For admission to B. Arch., Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2016 Examination will be considered.
Delhi Region Candidates (85% of seats)
A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
JAC Delhi Application Form & fees
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the engineering / architecture programmes at DTU, IGDTUW, IIIT-D and NSIT are required to visit website www.jacdelhi.nic.in to pay a Non-refundable registration-cum-counselling fee of Rs.1200/- (+ Bank / Bill Desk Transactions Charges).
Online Registration is allowed as per counselling schedule only; the candidate will initiate the fee submission for online registration process by entering his/her following details:
- JEE (Main) Roll No.
- Mobile No.
- E-Mail ID
JAC Delhi Results & Score Card
NSIT, DTU and IGDTUW
- No separate merit list will be prepared. The provisional seat allotment will be based solely on the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the JEE (Main) 2018 examination as given by CBSE.
- For B. E. / B. Tech. programmes, All India Rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2018 will be considered.
- For B. Arch. at IGDTUW, All India Rank in Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2017 will be considered. Other than above merit rank, provisional seat allotment will be done by considering all the details provided by the candidate in his/her ONLINE application like category, region, minimum qualification eligibility criterion, Choices filled etc.
JAC Delhi Counselling & Admission
Document Verification will be done after result declaration in each round of Counselling All candidates who are provisionally allotted a seat in any round of counselling are required to physically report at the respective University/institute as per the counselling schedule for document verification.
Candidates must bring the ORIGINAL and SELF-ATTESTED copies of the following documents at the time of reporting at the respective University / Institute for document verification as per counselling schedule:
- Receipt of the Admission Fee Payment.
- Online created Registration Form duly signed by guardian / parent and candidate.
- Printout of filled choices (printed after closing of registration)
- Three passport size colour photograph.
JAC Delhi Participating Colleges
List of Participating Universities / Institution are given below:
Delhi Technological University Main Bawana Road, Shahabad Daulatpur, New Delhi-110042,www.dtu.ac.in
Indraprastha Institute of Information, Technology (IIIT) Delhi, Okhla Phase –III, Near Govindpuri Metro Station, New Delhi-110020,www.iiitd.ac.in
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical, University for Women, Kashmere Gate,Delhi-110006,www.igit.ac.in, www.igdtuw.ac.in
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Sector - 3, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078,www.nsit.ac.in
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi - 2016
New Delhi, India
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Available between 9:30 A. M. to 5:30 P. M.
DTU : 9599384990, 9599384991
IGDTUW : 9599384992, 9599384993
IIITD : 9599384994, 9599384995
NSIT : 9599384996, 9599384997