Candidates who are willing to apply for this IIFT entrance test must fulfill the eligibility criteria. There is no age limit for appearing in the examination. The student should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
The bachelor degree hold by the candidate should be at least 3 years. Candidates who are appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible for applying for this entrance test. However, the candidate needs to produce valid proof of this. There are reserved seats for National, Foreign and NRI children as well.
The exam will be held on November. The candidates must pay an attention before going further with the registration process; otherwise if they are not matching the criteria the registration might get cancel.
The eligibility criteria of IIFT are divided into various divisions:
- Indian candidates and foreign candidates are eligible to apply for the PG program.
- The same terms and conditions are applied for the Indian and foreign candidates.
- The foreign candidates can apply for the application form till 15 February with an amount of Rs.4500/-
- The candidates for the exam can appear both from New Delhi and Kolkata.
- There is no age bar restricted for the candidates to apply.
- The applicants should have 3 years of graduation degree from any recognized University or the institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream is the highest educational qualification requirement to appear for this exam. But the candidates pursuing their graduation final year can also apply for the exam. For this type of candidates they have to submit their degree certificates on or before 7th October for admission in the academic year .
- If the final year pursuing applicant fails in the final year of graduation, their admission will get cancel for the MBA Program.
- For the SC/ST/OBC candidates all the mention eligibility criteria will be the same without any change.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI / Children of NRIs:
The Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission will be considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March.