Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE) 2018 is conducted by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHAR), which was established in January 2003 and it is a multi-stream and multi-cultural university, providing quality education to nearly 10,000 students from around the world.
The B. Tech. program has 24 branches, starting from Aeronautical Engineering to Production Engineering. Other Engineering branches include that of Automobile, Biomedical, Bioprocess, Bioinformatics, Food Process, Genetic, Instrumentation and Control, Mechatronics, and Nano.
The important events for BEEE 2018 are given below:
Application form submission starts from
Application form submission ends
Date of entrance exam
Date of result
The eligibility conditions for the BEEE 2018 exam have been given below:
- The candidate should be a resident of Indian national.
- Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2-PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- A candidate who wants to join in lateral entry must have passed in Diploma or B. Sc with Mathematics subject with an aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis, but at the time of admission the candidates are supposed to submit the original certificate or the mark sheet else the admission will be cancelled.
The Application forms will be available from Dec-2017 till Apr-2018.
The are 3 modes for the application form registering:-
- Online with E-Payment
- Online with Demand Draft
Online with E-Payment:-
- Candidate must visit the official portal: www.bharathuniv.ac.in/admissions from the link they can fill the form online and pay Rs.900/- through Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Online with Demand Draft:-
- Candidates have to fill the application form online then download the same and have to make a DD of Rs.950/- in favour of Bharath University which is payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD, the application will be processed only upon the receipt of the DD.
- The address of the University is Dean Admission, #173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Candidates can get the form in person from the Bharath University campus or Corporate office and make the payment of Rs.900/-
The exam will consist on mainly four parts:- English, Chemistry, Math and Physics.
- 10 questions will be asked from English and carry one mark each.
- 30 questions will be asked from Physics carries one mark each.
- 30 questions will be asked from Math and each will carry one mark.
- 30 questions will be asked from Chemistry carries 1 mark each
- Total marks of the question paper will be 100.
- There is no negative marking rule is specified for wrong answer.
The exam are conducted in two ways which is mentioned below:-
Test centres for online exam:-
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra, New Delhi, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, West Bengal.
Test Centres for paper pencil exam:-
Anadaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunchal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chattigarh, Goa, Gujrat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, West Bengal.
# 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai - 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
University Phone: + 91 - 44 - 2229 0742, 2229 0125
Fax: + 91 - 44 - 2229 3886