ATMA Latest Alerts/Notification/News
AIMS has announced the revised examination dates for ATMA 2020 May session. The exam will be conducted on 6th July 2020 in AI proctored manner and last date to register for ATMA 2020 is 1st July 2020.ATMA 2020 admit card will be available on 4th July 2020
Update on Jul 02, 2020
ATMA 2020 rescheduled for third time. ATMA 2020 Examination will be conducted on 1st July 2020 between 2 PM to 5 PM. Earlier, Exam was supposed to be conducted on 5th July 2020.
Update on Jun 26, 2020
ATMA 2020 examination dates are been extend by the examination conducting authorities. According to the latest news the ATMA 2020 examination is scheduled on 20th June 2020. The ATMA 2020 registration dates ends on 13th June 2020 and the ATMA 2020 admit c
Update on Jun 02, 2020
AIMS Test For Management Admissions [ATMA]
ATMA is called AIMS Test for Management Admissions. AIMS also known as the Association of Indian Management Schools. AIMS offer the test as a unique single window test for the admissions in various post graduate Programmes. ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of human Resource Development, MHRD of Government of India. It offers admission to PG Courses like MBA/PGDM/PGDBA etc.) This measure a candidate’s knowledge in verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and analyzing ability. The examination is conducted four times a year in the month of December, February, May and July.
WHY TO CHOOSE ATMA?
ATMA is considered to be the high quality examination conducted. This helps to predict the candidates’ academic capacity in PG Management programmes. ATMA to be considered the world’s highest standard test in the management process. The process of registering, payment, result, admits card and selection of exam centers are very simple and easy. This exam is focused only on the student. ATMA does not require any previous experience of work or business nor any other subject areas.
ATMA 2021 Exam Date
ATMA 2018 December Entrance exam Important Date:
|Last Date For Fee Payment
|Last Date Of Registration
|Last Date Of Printing Application Form
|Admit Card Download
ATMA 2021 Eligibility criteria
The below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for ATMA to be followed by the candidates:
- The applicant should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The minimum aggregate marks should be 50% in graduation.
- The candidate’s minimum age for applying for the exam is 21 years.
- The candidates who are appearing for final year exam are eligible to apply for the exam.
ATMA 2021 Application Form & fees
- ATMA application form are available in both online and offline mode.
- For Online registration the candidate need to register through the official website. The details to be provided by the candidates in the form like name, address, email id etc. The payment can be through credit card/debit card, bank transfer, net banking and by cash also. Once this process is completed, the student will get a login password and username in their mail id. The candidate should Login the account and the application form to be filled.
- For offline procedure the nearest centers to be visited and purchase the form.
- The application fee cost Rs.1100/-
ATMA 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- ATMA Question paper consists of total 180 questions in six sections.
- The total time duration is for 3 hours.
- The exam will be conducted both online and paper based format.
- The question pattern will be MCQ type objective questions.
- The paper based test should be attempted serial wise and for online no such rules are set.
- The time allotted in each section is 30 minutes.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
ATMA admit card will be available on the official website of ATMA. It will be available probably from the last week of February 2018 . The applicant need to login with user name and password to view the admit card. Photograph to be pasted on the printed copy of the admit card and an id card to be carried at the time of examination.
ATMA 2021 Results & Score Card
ATMA results will be declared online through the official website in the month of February. The candidates need to enter the login details like user name and password for getting the result. The hard copy of the result will not been sent to the applicants.
The score card contains all the sections marks and total of it. The score report also contains the percentage score. It will be valid only for the next academic year for admission.
ATMA 2021 Participating Colleges
The students who are appearing for ATMA can choose in between these mentioned colleges who accept ATMA score for admission.
- O P Jindal global university,
- Jindal Global business school,
- Delhi school of business,
- Vivekananda Institute of professional studies,
- Fortune Institute of International Business Institute of management,
- JK lakshmipat university
List of ATMA 2021 examination centres
The following are the test centers mentioned below for ATMA:-
ATMA Contact Information
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Website :- http://www.atmaaims.com/