Assam Joint Admissions Test [ASSAM JAT]
Assam JAT 2019 is the common entrance test conducted by the Director of Technical Education. This is a state level examination commenced for the candidates to take admission in Engineering, Dental, Ayurveda and Medical courses.
This entrance exam also gives an opening to get admission in NIT. The examination is held for the under graduate courses of Assam Colleges.
ASSAM JAT Exam Date
|Date for online exam form submission
|| April 2019
|Last date of online application submission
|| April 2019
|Last date for availing the receipt of exam fee
|| April 2019
|Date for issuing Admit Card
|| May 2019
|Date for written exam
|| May 2019
|| June 2019
ASSAM JAT Eligibility criteria
- Assam Jat 2019 is having some eligibility criteria which need to be followed by the aspirant who are interested to sit in this common entrance exam. The following are the criteria mentioned.
- The candidate has to pass from class 12th from any recognized board or must have done class 12th from the Assam Higher secondary education council.
- The applicant should have combination subjects like Physics, chemistry, Mathematics and English compulsory.
- For General category class 12th cut off marks is 50% and for SC/ST Category the candidate should have 45% in class 12th.
- The candidates age should be minimum 17 years to apply and the maximum age limit is 21.
ASSAM JAT Application Form & fees
- The most important step of this entrance exam is to fill the application form. Once the application form is filled then only the student will get registered for the examination.
- The application form to be filled online and proper information to be provided by the applicant while filling up the form.
- The candidate must attach the scan copy of their photograph and signature in the form.
- The candidate must follow the proper guidelines while filling up the application form otherwise it might get rejected.
- The application fee for Engineering course is 1140/-.
- The candidate can submit the amount with the cost of Rs.60/- in any SBI Branch through
- Challan which will get generated after the completion of the online form submission of the exam
ASSAM JAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The candidates who are applying for Btech course through Assam JAT 2019 in Assam are advised to follow the pattern. The question paper is divided into four divisions as mentioned below:
- Mathematics for 100 Marks
- Physics for 100 Marks
- Chemistry for 100 Marks
- Biology for 100 Marks
The time duration of the exam is of three hours. Considering this the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the applicants performances in ASSAM joint entrance exam.
ASSAM JAT Admit Card
The admit card will be issued to the applicant once they are getting registered. It is like the Hall ticket for giving the examination, hence collection of the admit card is necessary before the examination.
Following are the steps to process for the admit card:
- The applicant need to visit the official website: http://dteassam.in
- The Link to be clicked of Assam JAT 2019 Admit card
- Registration number to be entered.
- Submit and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate need to print the admit card and keep it for the examination.
ASSAM JAT Results & Score Card
The result is the most important part of the examination for the students. Once the result is declared it will be available on the official website. The date of the result is not yet declared.
ASSAM JAT Counselling & Admission
The shortlisted candidates will get a call for the counseling once they have cleared the Assam JAT exam 2018. The candidates need to carry all the original documents along with them while going for the counseling procedure.
List of ASSAM JAT examination centres
Following are the test centers according to the list of year 2019:-
Directorate of Technical Education: Assam