Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, also known as XIME Bangalore, was established in 1991 under the direction of Professor Philip, the former director of IIM Bangalore. XIME is affiliated with Bangalore University and approved by AICTE. XIME has received international accreditation from ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programmes). In recent years, it has gained popularity among management aspirants due to the excellent education and 100% placement assistance. It is a USA-based accreditation agency, and also it is accredited by the NBA (National Board of Accreditation). XIME is one of the highly ranked B-Schools in India and a leading management college. Apart from the XIME Bangalore campus, the other two campuses of XIME are situated in Chennai & Kochi.
XIME offers a post-graduate degree PGDM in six specializations for the duration of two years with an annual intake of 180 students per annum at the Bangalore campus, and it also offers a research/doctorate Ph.D. in Management with total information of 30 students every year. XIME Bangalore PGDM admissions will be provided based on the entrance test score. However, the candidates' final selection will be made based on Group Discussion & Personal Interview. To secure admission at XIME, candidates must have cleared any of the national level entrance exams such as XAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, GMAT, or any other equivalent entrance exam to get eligible for the admissions.
XIME academic curriculum is innovative and industry-oriented such that it enhances students’ knowledge relevant to the soft skills. It also offers an international study tour, and there is an availability of the International Student Exchange Program. More than 30% of candidates get this opportunity, concluding international conferences. In this article, candidates can go through the complete details pertaining XIME Bangalore Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Process.
Candidates applying for the PGDM admission in XIME Bangalore should meet certain eligibility conditions prescribed by the concerned admission authority. XIME Bangalore Admission 2021 eligibility conditions & terms as follows.
- To get eligible for XIME Bangalore Admissions, candidates shall have completed three years bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% aggregate score from any recognized university/institute.
- Whereas candidates belonging to the reserved category can obtain a minimum 45% aggregate score in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates shall have appeared in any state-level entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, or any equivalent examination.
- The minimum cut-off percentile in the entrance exam for securing admission to the PGDM at XIME Bangalore is 75%. Hence, to get eligible, ithe candidates must scorea minimum of 75 percentile or above that in the national level entrance exams.
- If a candidate has been granted CGPA or grades instead of total marks, in such cases, admission authority will consider the candidate’s equivalence certification, which is received by the bachelor’s degree obtained university/institution.
- Suppose the institution doesn’t provide any equivalence certificate or does not have any particular scheme for converting CGPA/Grades into equivalent marks. In such cases, an equivalence score will be established under XIME to confirm the eligibility for admission.
- Aspirants who are appearing for bachelor’s degree final year and those who have completed bachelor’s degrees but waiting for the results are also eligible for admission.
It is important to note, candidates who have not cleared backlog papers in the graduation are not eligible to appear.
Applicants who meet the above eligibility conditions can submit the application form for XIME Bangalore Admission 2021.XIME Application Forms are made available online mode at the institute's official website (@ www.xime.org). First, the candidates should log on to the official web portal and be required to download the Information Boucher and read the guidelines and other important instructions relevant to the XIME admission process and make sure of the eligibility criteria before applying.
Check out the following steps, which are mentioned below, to fill up the XIME Bangalore admission application form.
Step 1: Create New Account
- Foremost, candidates must visit the official website of XIME, Bangalore. Then, on the XIME application window, new users need to click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Then, applicants need to create a newly registered account by entering the details such as the applicant's name, Mobile Number, and Email ID. It is recommended that the candidates enter valid details to create the account.
- After entering the required details, click on “Create New Account.”
- Upon successful registration, candidates will receive New User ID & Password in which candidates must use those credentials to sign up for their newly created account.
Step 2: Filling up XIME Bangalore Application Form
- Next, candidates need to use those login identifications to log in to portal's the application rental.
- After successful login, the application form window will display on the screen.
- Candidates should enter the necessary details mentioned in the application form, such as personal details, academic details, contact details, entrance test details, and work experience details.
- The candidates should fill in all the details without making an error appropriately. Otherwise, it may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
- After filling up the details, candidates must upload the scanned image of the recent passport size photo along with the signature as per the prescribed specifications mentioned by the admission authority.
Step 4: Make the Payment of XIME Bangalore Application Fees
- After uploading the photograph, candidates must make the payment of the Stipulated application fee charges via online mode.
- XIME Bangalore Application Fees costs approximate INR 1250, which can be paid through online mode by using any of the online payment methods, namely Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Mobile Wallets
- In case candidates submit the application form after the prescribed deadline, such candidates are required to pay the late application fee charges, which overall costs INR 1500. To be noted, application fees must be spent only online. No other means of mode will be considered.
- Upon successful Payment, registered applicants will receive the system generated acknowledgment for the successful submission of the application form.
- The candidates should take the print out of acknowledgment and preserve it for future reference.
- It is also not required for the applicants to submit the hard copy of the application form or any necessary educational documents through the post.
The admission process for the PGDM course at XIME Bangalore is enabled through the rigorous selection procedure, which needed extremely competitive entrance examination valid score scores and quality performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round. XIME, Bangalore Admission Criteria concludes two steps: Shortlisting Process and Final Selection Round.
XIME Bangalore Shortlisting Process
- At first, the admission authority will shortlist candidates before the final selection process. After the XIME application screening process concludes, the concerned admission authority will shortlist the eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their aggregate marks obtained in bachelor’s degree and also based on the entrance test score in which candidates have been qualified (CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ATMA /MAT /CMAT)
- Candidates provided an opportunity to provide more than one entrance exam score while filling up the XIME application form. Thus, the admission authority will consider the best score out of two to shortlist the final selection round candidates.
- Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be approached to appear for the final selection round, which concludes Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
XIME Bangalore Final Selection Process
- Those candidates who have been shortlisted are eligible to proceed with XIME final selection process.
- Candidates will be selected for the XIME admissions based on the entrance test score, overall academic performance, considering work experience, and based performance in group discussion & personal interview.
Final Selection Round Weightage in XIME Admission
XIME Bangalore grants weightage to the overall performance in academics, entrance exams, Group Discussion & Personal Interview Round, and extra-curricular activities, gender diversity, and academic diversity.
Weightage Marks on the scale of 100%
Entrance Exam Score/Performance
Group Discussion/Personal Interview
The candidate can appear for the GD and PI Rounds in India's various places. The candidate can choose at the time of the application form fill up. They can choose the cities by their own choice.
The following mentioned are the cities where this is conducted:
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Electronics City, Phase II
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 100
Tel: 080-2852 8597, 2852 8598