XIME is commonly known as Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship. This is considered to be the 30th best Management Institute in the country by the Ministry of Govt. of India (MHRD).
XIME Business School is committed to give high quality education, teaching, training through a process of long term renewal and improvement. Xime has been awarded the accreditation for business school and programs of the United States. This will help the student to have the skills and gain knowledge in the global business and market for the leadership.
This institute provides a post graduate programme for 2 years of duration. This is a full time residential programme approved by AICTE and its own flagship program by Xime. The campuses are held in Bangalore and Kochi.
The interested candidates for XIME entrance exam need to follow some basic eligibility criteria to appear for this examination:-
- The candidates who has appeared for the XAT/MAT/CAT and has scored 70% in aggregate are eligible to appear for the admission. Total intake for XIME Bangalore is for 180 students and 120 students for Kochi.
- The following are mentioned eligibility criteria for the candidates to appear for XIME entrance test:
- The candidates should need to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation.
- For reserved category the candidates should have minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.(SC/ST Candidates)
XIME Application form is available online on the official website of Xime. The students can fill the application form and send it through online. This prefers the students to apply online for the application form. For any difficulty the students can directly download the application form from the official website.
- The application fee can be paid through DD or by through online payment gateway mode.
- The DD to be made in favor of ‘Xime Bangalore and payable at Bangalore. Application forms are also available from XIME Bangalore, XIME Kochi and other learning centers mentioned on the official website. The fee payment details to be sent along with the downloaded application form.
The following are the important procedure for the selection of the candidate to go through the admission. The candidate need to go through the Group discussion and personal interview rounds.
The candidates will be selected on the following criteria’s :
- Academic Record
- XAT/CAT/MAT Score
- Group discussion performance
- Personal interview performance
- Work experience if any
The candidate can appear for the GD and PI Rounds in various places of India. The candidate can choose at the time of the application form fill up. They can choose the cities by their own choice.
The following mentioned are the cities where this is conducted:
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Electronics City, Phase II
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 100
Tel: 080-2852 8597, 2852 8598