Xavier Institute of Management [XIME Bangalore]
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship also known as XIME Bangalore, it was established in the year 1991 under the direction of Professor Philip, who was the former director of IIM Bangalore. XIME is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by AICTE. XIME has received the international accreditation from ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programmes). In recent years, it has gained popularity among management aspirants due to the excellence education and for the 100% placement assistance. it is the USA based accreditation agency and also it is accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation). XIME is one among the highly ranked B-Schools in India and also leading management college. Apart from XIME Bangalore campus, other two campus of XIME are situated in Chennai & Kochi respectively.
XIME offers post graduate degree PGDM in six specializations for the duration of two year with an annual intake of 180 students per annum at Bangalore campus and it also offers research/doctorate degree Ph.D. in Management with the total intake of 30 students every year. XIME Bangalore PGDM admissions will be provided based on the entrance test score. However, final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Group Discussion & Personal Interview. In order secure admission at XIME, candidates must have cleared any of the national level entrance exam such as XAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, GMAT or any other equivalent entrance exam to get eligible for the admissions.
XIME academic curriculum is innovative and industry oriented such that, it enhances students’ knowledge relevant to the soft skills. It also offers international study tour and there is an availability of International Student Exchange Program. More than 30% of candidates get this opportunity which also concludes international conferences. In this article, candidates can go through the complete details pertaining XIME Bangalore Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria and Application Process.
XIME Bangalore 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who are applying for the PGDM admission in XIME Bangalore, should meet certain eligibility conditions which is prescribed by the concerned admission authority. XIME Bangalore Admission 2021 eligibility conditions & terms as follows.
- In order to get eligible for XIME Bangalore Admissions, candidates shall have completed three years bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate score from any recognized university/institute.
- Whereas, candidates belonging to reserved category can obtain minimum 45% aggregate score in the qualified examination.
- Candidates shall have appeared in any one of the state level entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT or any equivalent examination.
- Minimum cut-off percentile in entrance exam for securing admission to the PGDM at XIME Bangalore is 75%. Hence, in order get eligible it is mandatory for the candidates to score minimum 75 percentile or above that in the national level entrance exams.
- If candidate has been granted with CGPA or grades instead of total marks, in such cases admission authority will consider the candidate’s equivalence certification which is received by the bachelor’s degree obtained university/institution.
- In case if institution doesn’t provide any equivalence, certificate or do not have any particular scheme for converting CGPA/Grades into equivalent marks. In such cases equivalence score will be established under XIME in order to confirm the eligibility for admission.
- Aspirants who are appearing for bachelor’s degree final year and those who have completed bachelor’s degree but waiting for the results are also eligible to apply for admission.
It is important to note, candidates who have not cleared backlog papers in the graduation are not eligible to appear.
XIME Bangalore 2021 Application Form & fees
Applicants who meet the above eligibility conditions are eligible to submit the application form for XIME Bangalore Admission 2021.XIME Application Forms are made available in online mode at the official website of the institute (@ www.xime.org) At first, it is advisable for the candidates to log on to the official web portal and required to download the Information Boucher and should read the guidelines and other important instructions relevant to the XIME admission process and make sure the eligibility criteria before applying.
Check out the following steps which is mentioned below in order to fill up the application form for XIME Bangalore admission
Step 1: Create New Account
- Foremost, candidates required to visit the official website of XIME, Bangalore. Then, on XIME application window, new users need to click on “Apply Now” option.
- Then, applicants need to create a new registered account by entering the details such as Name of the applicant, Mobile Number and Email ID. It is recommended for the candidates to enter the valid details in order to create the account.
- After entering the required details, proceed to click on “Create New Account”
- Upon successful registration, candidates will receive New User ID & Password in which candidates required to use those credentials in order to sign up their newly created account
Step 2: Filling up XIME Bangalore Application Form
- Next, candidates need to use those login identifications to login the application form portal
- After successful login, application form window will display on screen.
- Candidates should proceed to enter the necessary details which has been mentioned in the application form such as personal details, academic details, contact details, entrance test details and also work experience details.
- It is advisable for the candidates to fill all the details appropriately without making an error. Otherwise it may lead to cancellation of candidature.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
- After filling up the details, candidates required to upload the scanned image of recent passport size photo along with the signature as per the prescribed specifications mentioned by the admission authority.
Step 4: Make the Payment of XIME Bangalore Application Fees
- After uploading the photograph, candidates required to make the payment of Stipulated application fee charges via online mode.
- XIME Bangalore Application Fees costs approximate INR 1250 which can be paid through online mode by using any of the online payment methods namely Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Mobile Wallets
- In case, candidates submit the application form after the prescribed deadline, such candidates required to pay the late application fee charges which overall costs INR 1500.To be noted, application fees must be paid only through online, no other means of mode will be considered.
- Upon successful Payment, registered applicants will receive the system generated acknowledgement for the successful submission of application form.
- It is advisable for the candidates to take the print out of acknowledgement and must preserve it for future reference.
- Also, it is not required for the applicants to submit the hard copy of application form or any necessary educational documents through post.
XIME Bangalore 2021 Counselling & Admission
Admission process for the PGDM course at XIME Bangalore is enabled through the rigorous selection procedure which needed extremely competitive entrance examination valid score scores and quality performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round. XIME, Bangalore Admission Criteria concludes two steps namely Shortlisting Process and Final Selection Round.
XIME Bangalore Shortlisting Process
- At first, admission authority will shortlist candidates before the final selection process. After the conclusion of XIME application screening process, concerned admission authority will shortlist the eligible candidates
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their aggregate marks obtained in bachelor’s degree and also based on the entrance test score in which candidates have been qualified (CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ATMA /MAT /CMAT)
- Candidates provided an opportunity to provide more than one entrance exam score while filling up the XIME application form. Thus, admission authority will consider the best score out of two in order to shortlist the candidates for final selection round.
- Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be approached to appear for final selection round which concludes Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
XIME Bangalore Final Selection Process
- Those candidates who have been shortlisted are eligible to proceed for XIME final selection process.
- Candidates will be selected finally for the XIME admissions, based on the entrance test score, overall academic performance, considering work experience and based on the performance in group discussion & personal interview.
Final Selection Round Weightage in XIME Admission
XIME Bangalore grants weightage to the overall performance in academics, entrance exams and for the Group Discussion & Personal Interview Round and also for the extra-curricular activities, gender diversity and academic diversity.
Weightage Marks on scale of 100%
Entrance Exam Score/Performance
Group Discussion/Personal Interview
List of XIME Bangalore 2021 examination centres
The candidate can appear for the GD and PI Rounds in various places of India. The candidate can choose at the time of the application form fill up. They can choose the cities by their own choice.
The following mentioned are the cities where this is conducted:
XIME Bangalore Contact Information
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Electronics City, Phase II
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 100
Tel: 080-2852 8597, 2852 8598