PACET stands for Planning and Architecture Common Test. It is a state level examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Institute(JNTU). This entrance exam is conducted to give admission to the candidates in the architecture field. This exam checks the talent of the candidate in the subject of Architecture. It is a state level examination in which a candidate who has some interest in the field of Architecture can take admission.
This entrance test is limited to Andhra Pradesh and managed by the board of technical education and training. The candidate who wants to make their career in architecture and planning can take this entrance test. This test will help them to take admission in the top colleges of Architecture in Andhra Pradesh.
There are some eligibility criteria which is set by the board of conducting the exam. These eligibility criteria's should be fulfilled by the candidate. The aspirants who fulfil these eligibility criteria's will only allow giving the entrance examination. We have discussed the eligibility criteria's here, check it out.
• A student should have passed out his/her intermediate from a recognized board with 50% of marks.
• Appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible for applying.
• The student should have Mathematics and English in the subjects for intermediate.
• Candidates who are joining as a lateral entry must have a diploma of 3 years from a recognized board or university.
The application form for PACET 2024 is made available online and the students can get it from there. The Students who fulfil the eligibility criteria should only fill the application form. The student should follow the below criteria's before filling the application form.
- A candidate must attach his/her photograph and signature scanned in the online application form
- A candidate has to fulfil the eligibility criteria's
- A candidate must read the guidelines for filling the form. An error can cause the application form to rejection.
- A sum of Rs. 400 should be submitted as the fees of the PACET 2024 via online banking, debit card or challan.
The admit card must be given to the students who have successfully registered for the examination. For getting the admit card the student can get it from the official website.
Following steps should be carried out to get the admit card :-
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link indicating the PACET 2024 Admit card
- Enter the registration number and D.O.B
- Click on submit. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the admit card and keep it with you for future use.
The result will be announced in August month every year.