Overview Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic
This institution is situated at Mathura in Uttar Pradesh and the college has been providing the quality education from almost two decades. The college was accredited from the AICTE and well-known in Mathura. The main aim of the college is to cater the education to all people from the social and economic backgrounds.
- The institute strives to achieve the goals by giving education to the students which is in national and international standards
- They always promote the inclusive culture of the global citizenship throughout the college
- The aim of the college is to achieve the academic excellence and also to have strong industry and university interface.
- There is a very good placements happening in the college and there are companies which are reputed will visit the college the placements records are increasing year by year
- The college always gives the training to the students in the skills like communication skills and the interview skills to be achieved to get the jobs in the good reputed companies
- The infrastructure of the college is very well- structured and maintained very well by the management. They boost the sports in the students and the college is also having a big playground for the sports. It is for outdoor and indoor both
- The facilities like library which is well-stocked, canteen with regular services as per the faculties and the student needs
There is hostel facility for both girls and the boys the girls hostel is within the campus and the boys hostel is within 3 km far. The hostels are taken care by wardens, the hostel mess give good food and they are very hygienic