Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
VIT is shortly known for Vivekananda Institute of Technology, located in Bangalore, and came into existence in 1997 with the Janatha Education Society's support (JES). This institute focuses on bringing up innovation and enhancing performance in academics with effective learning is what makes the institute stand apart from the other educational institutions. This is one of the private technological institutes in Bangalore with permission and approval from AICTE and has been affiliated to VTU, i.e., Visvesvaraya Technological University. VIT educational establishment has been recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka, and as a learning institute, they will provide UG, PG, and Ph.D. level programs along with its various disciplines.
- VIT is famous especially for their B-Tech/ B.E programs which have given great results for the institution and increased its goodwill.
- The B.E or the B-Tech program in VIT is provided with four disciplines such as E & EC, Computer Science, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering and the whole course is for complete four years. And if the candidates are willing to do B.E lateral for three years.
- The eligibility requirement for seeking admissions in VIT for B.E is that candidates must be residents of the country. It must have passed their 10+2 in the Karnataka state board with a minimum passing percentage of 45 in all core subjects individually.
- The candidates will have to take any of the qualifying exams such as COMED-K/ CET that are widely expected by all the state institutions by the counseling process.
- If it is for B.E lateral admissions, candidates must have completed their Diploma in Technology by scoring at least an aggregate of 45%. If they are under reserved category students, they have a relaxation for 40%.
- And the admission in B.E (L.E) depends on the merit scores of DCET with the help of the counseling process held by KEA.
- The M-Tech course in VIT provides only two major specializations like CS and Digital communication and networking, where the course is for complete two full years.
- For the M-Tech program, the accepting competitive exam is on PGCET scores, and to get admissions in VIT, the applied candidates should have passed in the B.E degree in any of the relevant subject specializations with scoring at least 50% of marks in aggregate and must also possess valid scores in GATE.
- For Ph.D. programs in VIT offers core specializations in Electronics and Communication, Chemistry, and in Mathematics and to be eligible to get admissions in this institute they will have to take up VRAT exam that is acceptable in this state for engineering course.
- Here the candidates must have completed their master’s degree with at least 6.75 CGPA along with evaluating scores in VRAT in addition to the interview round for final selection.
- In the final stage, the institute will provide placement opportunities with the help of a recruitment drive. Some of the top companies are IBM India Pvt. Ltd., HFCL, Epsilon, Poel Technologies, Microland, Amazon, Hogst Innovative Solutions, Infosys, ORACLE – Synchro Systech Pvt Ltd, Kramah Software, Sandcube Analytics Pvt. Ltd., Team Ware Solutions Pvt Ltd, Informatica, Vyshanavi Information Technology, Infosys, Razor Think, MPHASIS, Arowana Consulting Pvt Ltd, Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- The institution will also provide scholarship programs based on merit scores that qualify in the process of admissions in VIT. Some of the scholarship programs are as-JES Memorial Scholarships, Reserved Class Merit Scholarship, Govt. Scholarship, Other government Scholarships, and also from Governments of other countries.
Application Process for VIT Admissions:
- The admission process in VIT for the B.E course, which is four full on-campus courses, is given only if the candidates are taking up COMED- K exam or CET exam that is annually conducted by KEA.
- The candidates of both Karnataka State and Non-Karnataka state can equally apply for admissions in this institute by mentioning the interesting course along with reaching the eligibility criteria.
- Here the applying candidates can also seek management quota seats, and it is granted only by going through personal one-on-one sessions conducted by the college authorities themselves.
- Even the M-Tech and Ph.D. course admissions are possible only when the candidates apply for it with bearing all the eligibility requirements as stated by the VIT admission authorities.
by sanjana, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I qualified JEE Mains entrance examination with a very good score and on the basis of the rank I got the opportunity for admission into B. Tech program at Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science. In addition to the valid score in entrance examination, the mandatory requirement for admission was to have at least 75% aggregate marks in 10+2. Final selection for admission is made on the basis of score in entrance examination followed by counselling and personal interview. The institution is known for offering quality education as well as for providing good placement opportunities along with internship programs for the extra knowledge about the industry.
by Aayur, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad offers various under graduate and post graduate degree programs in engineering and management. I choose to study B.Tech course at this institute and the course fee at this institute for B.Tech course is approximately INR 220000/- for the complete 4 years course. The institute provided the facilities to provide the course fee in installment basic as to which I paid the fee of INR 55000/- for each year. The admission at this institute for B.Tech course is through JEE Main or UPSEE entrance examination. The institute offers five different specialization in B.Tech course affiliated to AKTU.
by Neha Rani, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I took admission for B.Tech in Civil engineering actually I wanted to take architecture but I couldn’t take admission for B.Arch but choose B.Tech in civil engineering. In Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science Ghazizbad I took admission directly and not based on any entrance exam like UPSEE or JEE Mains. This institute offers admission based on the merit list prepared by the college. Direct admission means I opted to study in Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science Ghazizbad management quota just based on my 12th marks and nothing else. I directly went to the college and applied for direct admission and the fee will quite high for management quota seat.
by Mirza, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I appeared for UPSEE test in order to take admission for MBA in Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science Ghaziabad or any other competitive exam equal for MAB will be accepted. I choose to study MBA in sales & marketing for which the admission was given to me through the counselling. Before that I was very concerned how will I get admission in Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science Ghaziabad and all. I was also concerned what might be the eligibility for MBA. The basic eligibility was I should have 50% aggregate in graduation for general category and admission will be as per the UPTU, Lucknow rules.