Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Vidya college is a private Institute established in 2006 which has ranked as the best management college in North India. The Institute sprawls around 75 acres of lush green land, sheltering 300 students and more than 500 faculties. The Institute strives to bring high-class education for the students with dreams. Vidya encourages students by providing quality education in academics and research.
Vidya Knowledge Park consists of 12 educational institutions providing professional education. The modernistic infrastructure helps the students with smart learning using the latest technology. VKP offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various disciplines.
- VKP offers UG and PG programs in multiple disciplines like Fashion, Technology, Management, Education, etc.
- VKP offers B. Tech, BBA, BCA, BFA, BFAB, BJMC courses under UG level and B.Ed., M. Tech, MBA, BTC, PGDM, MCA, PGDFM under PG level.
- Students applying for any course at VKP can apply offline, in person, or online, and students can make the payment by cash or Demand Draft.
- For Bachelor courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 with eligible marks.
- Students applying for PG courses must have passed graduation in any field to be eligible for any courses at VKP.
- BCA, BBA, BFA courses are offered at VKP for the students who have passed 10+2 with 45% and 40% marks for SC and ST students.
- Admission for BCA, BBA, BFA will be based on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- BFAD courses are offered at VKP for the students who have scored 50% in 10+2 and 45% marks for SC and ST students.
- The admission process for the BFAD course is based on UPSEE scores and Merit in the qualifying exam.
- B. Tech course is offered at VKP in Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Students applying for the B. Tech course at VKP must have passed 10+2 in 50% and 45% marks for SC and ST students.
- B. Tech admission process at VKP is based on UPSEE scores and JEE Main Merit scores.
- Admission for the B. Tech Lateral course will be based on Merit, and aspirants must have passed B.Sc. or Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks.
- Bachelors In Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) are offered by VKP for the aspirants with 50% marks in 10+2.
- M. Tech courses are offered to them for 2 years for the aspirants who have completed B. Tech / B.E / MCA / M.Sc. in IT and CS with a minimum of 60% marks.
- M. Tech course is offered with various specializations like Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- M. Tech admission process at VKP will be based on GATE scores and merit in the qualifying exam.
- MBA / PGDM and PGDFM courses are offers by VKP Institute for the students who hold a Bachelors's Degree in any specialization with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC and ST students.
- The admission process for MBA / PGDM / PGDFM will be based on CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT and UPSEE scores.
- VKP offers an MCA course for the candidate who holds a Bachelors's Degree in any specialization with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC and ST students.
- Selection for the MCA course at VKP will be based on Merit and valid UPSEE scores.
- B.Ed course offers VKP to the candidates who graduate in any field with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC and ST students.
- Admission for B.Ed is given based on JEE-B.Ed. Scores.
Vidya Knowledge Park Application Process
- Eligible students can visit the college's Admission cell and fill the application form or fill it online.
- Aspirants must be very careful while filling the form with all the details asked.
- Aspirants should attach the documents required for admission to the application form.
- Pay the application fees online or offline in person at the University.
- Students filling online can submit the application form via post.