Staff Selection Commission [SSC FCI Recruitment]
FCI, or Food Corporation of India, was established in 1965. FCI had its first district office at Thanjavur, which gained prominence as the Rice Bowl of Tamil Nadu. FCI is considered India's central government's organization for the chain supply of food grains for the country. FCI has an ample workforce for the organization's growth and development. The FCI recruitment notifications are released whenever there are vacancies. SSC FCI conducts this Examination for different posts under FCI Recruitment 2021. All those candidates who are willing to get recruited for various FCI posts can apply for the exam. Here it is the Government body that conducts the exam for candidates to get government jobs. Before applying, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria for the designation, and all the details regarding the application process and exam will be mentioned in the following article
Many aspiring for Government jobs looks for the updated FCI jobs for a central government organization career. Candidates can apply for FCI recruitment by grabbing this opportunity.
FCI plays a vital role in the country's success by transforming crisis management-oriented food security into a stable security system. India will conduct the written examination for hiring staff in South, North, West, East, and North-East zones. Candidates who are planning to appear for FCI recruitment should be selected following the necessary performance, including Interview and Written Test. Candidates need to fill the application form for appearing in the examination.
There are nearly 3 papers in this examination. Two forms comprise multiple-choice questions. One paper contains questions for the technical cadre. FCI or Food Corporation of India requires capable employees for the organization always. Candidates should apply for this examination before the last date. After the last date, the application link will be expired from the official link. The application form for SSCI FCI recruitment will be available from March 2017. Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination.
SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
SSC FCI exam is known for different posts under FCI Recruitment 2021 with their exclusive streams in that stream, held as per the schedule released by the concerned authority. Candidates are always advised to check some of the tentative dates related to this entrance examination. Here are some of the details that they will have to keep looking into to get updates on the schedule of SSC FCI 2021, which are mentioned below.
Tentative Dates UG
SSC FCI Recruitment Application Form
Last date for application form submission
Admit Card Availability
The second week of April 2021
SSC FCI Examination Date
SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
For the post of AG-III (Accounts):
- The candidates must have a Graduation degree in any field of Commerce from a recognized University or college, and having a good knowledge of computers is required.
For the post of AG- III (General):
- The candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with excellent command of computers is required.
For the post of AG- III (Depot):
- Here the candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computers will be considered.
For the post of AG-III (Technical):
- They should have an essential Graduation Degree in Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science.
- They must have a degree of BE or B.Tech in specializations like Food Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Food Science & Technology/ /Bio-Technology from a recognized university by AICTE along with gripped Computer knowledge.
In the case of J.E. (Civil Engineering):
- They should have a degree in Civil Engineering or a Diploma in Civil Engineering with a minimum of one year of experience.
In the case of J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- The candidate must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Candidate should be Graduated along with O‘level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing or Degree in Computer
Science/ Computer Application with the necessary speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand.
- The applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from a known University with Hindi as the main subject and Proficiency in English with One year of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- They must have a Graduation or equivalent, and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing can only apply for this designation. Preferences will be given to the good at bilingual typing candidates, i.e. (English and Hindi) and OK Computer knowledge.
SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Application Form & fees
Candidates must have an in-depth look into the details regarding the SSC FCI recruitment 2021 Application Form:
The SSC FCI recruitment 2021 Application Form will be made live and accessible from February 2021as announced by the SSC committee, and the last due date for the submission of the application form with fee will be in March 2021. SSC FCI recruitment 2021 Application form will be made accessible through online mode on the official website, i.e., www.fci.gov.in
The application form will be released from February 2021, and candidates can make sure that they are registered on time for taking up the entrance test.
Step 1: Registration
To fill in the SSC FCI recruitment 2021 application form, applicants will have to sign up to register and provide details such as name, contact details, email ID, choice of program, and more must be submitted. Candidates can obtain the username and password sent to them on their enrolled contact details and email ID after completing registration.
Step 2: Application filling and submission
The candidate should fill in all the details and allot 3 preferred exam centers and then submit the form, after which a confirmation pop-up will be displayed on the screen, and the candidate should read it and then accept.
The SSC FCI recruitment 2021 application form will be shown, and the aspirants will have to scrutinize all the details and try to modify and then save them.
Step 3: Uploading Documents/ Photographs
The submission of documents and photographs is vital while applying for SSC FCI recruitment. The candidates will have to upload their scanned copy of recent, passport-size photos and their signature in digital format as defined in the form. The clipped-in file size that needs to be submitted should be within the state's given size limit to be valid.
Step 2: Application filling and submission
The candidates should fill in all the details and allot 3 preferred exam centers and then submit the form, after which a confirmation pop-up will be displayed, and then they should read it and then accept the terms and conditions.
The SSC FCI recruitment 2021 application form will appear on the screen, and the aspirants will have to scrutinize all the details and try to modify them if necessary, and then click on ‘Save and Print’
Step 4: Payment of Fees
SSC FCI recruitment application fees have to be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking. The application fee is INR 200/- for the general and OBC category. The application form is made available for free for the reserved category, and the amount once transacted becomes re-fundable. The payment link for SSC FCI recruitment application fees will be live only after the form has been submitted, and the candidates can continue to pay the fees.
Step 5: Confirmation of SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Application
After the transaction of the SSC FCI recruitment application fee is done, candidates will get an online receipt to the contact details given by the candidate, which shows the completion of the registration process.
Candidates will also get a mail on their registered email ID to get a document format file of the complete Application Form SSC FCI recruitment 2021 attached. Then they can access their registered accounts and a hard copy of the application form.
SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The FCI recruitment exam will be conducted in two phases: Phase-I & Phase-II:
In Phase 1, the Candidates will have to attend 100 questions with a duration of 1 hour, with each question carrying 1 mark. The exam paper has 3 sections to listen to with Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language, with each team, has 60 questions. This exam is followed an objective type question pattern, i.e., multiple-choice Question format. And there is no negative marking in this phase.
Phase 2 of the exam has 5 papers to attend where, Paper1, 3, and 5 contain 120 MCQs, and each question carries 1 mark. While Paper 2, a post-specific paper, consists of 60 MCQs, each having 1 character, and Paper 4 consists of 60 questions, and each question carries 2 marks.
The detailed syllabus for specified technical posts for Paper-II to assess the post-specific technical knowledge of relevant stream is as under:
For Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) (Post Code A):
- Soil Mechanics: void ratio, porosity, saturation, water content, the specific gravity of soil grains and unit weights, grain size, Atterberg’s limits, soil classification, plasticity chart, permeability, consolidation of soils.
- Transportation Engineering: Types of pavements, pavement materials – aggregates and bitumen, Design of flexible and rigid pavements, bituminous construction, severe pavement joint, pavement
maintenance, Railway Engineering.
- Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, bending moment, shear force diagrams retaining walls, eccentric loads, slope deflection, critical load and columns, torsion, etc.
- Concrete Technology: New technological advancement and uses of concrete, water-cement ratio, workability, mix design, placement, compaction, finishing and curing of concrete, quality control of concrete, repair and maintenance of a concrete structure, etc.
For J.E (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) (Post Code B):
Basic concepts like concepts of current, voltage, power, energy and their units, Circuit law, Measurement and measuring instruments, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution of power in different power stations, Estimation and costing, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Thermal Engineering, Air standard Cycles for IC engines, Air Compressors & their cycles, Boilers Refrigeration cycles, Production Engineering.
For Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) (Post Code G):
- All the basic Accounting concepts, inclusive of preparation of books of accounts.
- Taxation along with Income Tax and Goods and Services Tax.
- In Auditing: Auditing concepts and methods, Internal & External audit of companies.
- Commercial Laws:- Basic concept like Contract Act, Company Act, Sales of Goods Act, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Basic of Computers: Operating System, Browsers, Email, Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Networks
For Assistant Grade-III (Technical) (Post Code H)
- In Agriculture: Statics of Indian Agriculture, Elementary Entomology, Plant Protection, Agricultural Economics.
- In Botany: Tissue, Organ & Organ System, Genetics, Plant Classification, Diversity, Ecology, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Circulation, Movement, etc., Basics of Biochemistry.
- In Zoology: Animal Cell & Tissue, Organ System, Heredity & Variation, Animal Classification, Micro Organism, Insects & Rodents.
- In Chemistry: Chemical bonding, Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry in daily life.
- In Physics: Measurements, Basic Physics, Light, Electricity.
SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
The FCI recruitment admits card will be released 10-15 days before the examination, and the candidates can download it from the official website of FCI. They will have to enter the registration number and password/dob for downloading the Admit Card. This admits card will contain all the details regarding the exam center, exam date, roll numbers. All the candidates must carry Admit Card to the examination center to seek e. They should also have one ID and passport size photograph.
Steps to Download the FCI 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Submit the registration number, DOB, and enter the verification code.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- The screen will show the admit card.
- Download the admit card/ hall ticket and take the same hard copy.
SSC FCI Recruitment 2021 Results & Score Card
After the Exam, the recruitment result will be announced within 2 weeks, and the candidates can check the result on their website with the help of their login details.
Steps to Download the SSC FCI Recruitment Exam Result:
- Visit the official website of FCI.
- Go to the result section and click on ‘result for SSC FCI 2021.’
- Enter the application number and login credentials.
- Candidates have to check for their Name or Registration number from the merit list.
This FCI recruitment online test and skill test will be followed by the document verification stage, where the provisionally selected candidate is based on merit. The number of applicants that are to be asked for document verification could be adequate to three times the number of advertised vacancies.