The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, to provide a technical workforce suited to varied industry needs, imparts technical education and technological skills through various courses of study of different levels.
Full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, Occupational, and ITI/Secretarial / Management based disciplines are offered at different AICTE approved Government Polytechnics, Privately Managed Polytechnics, and Government Aided Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE WEB-BASED COUNSELING FOR Delhi CET
|Release of application form
||4th week of March
|Last date for submission of the application form
||3rd week of April
|Last date for submission of application fees through e-challan
||3rd week of April
|Last date for submission of application fees through debit card/net banking
||4th week of April
|Issue of Admit Card
||3rd week of May
||4th week of May
|Declaration of Results
||4th week of June
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE ENROLMENT FORMALITIES AT THE TIME OF SPOT ROUND:
- Online Willingness Slip.
- Demand Draft amounting Rs 6000/- favoring "DKDF" payable at Delhi. Payment through cheque/cash will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Two latest identical 7cm X 5.5cm Size Colour Photographs (same as in Admit Card).
- Copy of On-line Registration Slip. (from the website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in)
- Admit Card of CET –2018 (Original).
- Secondary School Certificate as Proof of Date of Birth (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Marks-sheet of the board/university's qualifying examination (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy). In case the original certificate is not awarded at the time of counseling, a Provisional Certificate issued by the School may be considered.
- Category / Subcategory certificate, whichever applicable, based on which reservation is claimed (Original and one Self-attested photocopy) issued by the competent authority.
- Conduct and Character
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the format as given in Annexure III in the Information Bulletin (Original).