Overview International Management Institute Executive MBA
In the year 1984, International Management Institute - [IMI], New Delhi Launched one year full time Executive Post Graduate Program in International Management in Collaboration with IMI Geneva now IMD, Lausanne. The Program is approved by AICTE and accredited by AMBA (Association of MBA’s) and NBA (National Board of Accreditation). EPGP is designed for experienced middle level managers who are willing to take up leadership roles in the industry or have been identified by their organizations for such roles.
- Executive Post Graduate Program offers general management and functional area orientation with emphasis on international and cross-cultural exposure.
- The program offer an opportunity for professional growth through an interactive learning environment including a five week International study module.
- EPGP equips middle level managers with management skills required for leadership roles.
- IMI provides a better learning platform to address cross-cultural issues in managing businesses in a global environment.
Executive Post Graduate Program upgrades existing expertise of participant with general management and functional knowledge. The program enhances analytical skills for effective decision making. The program includes values and attitudes which promote socially sensitivity and ethical behaviour.
- Participants must possess a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent recognised by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidate should have valid score in GMAT/CAT.
- Work Experience: Minimum five years of full time, post-qualification, experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Short listing, applicants will be called for a Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the Programme.