Glance: International Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
International Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT) was started with the main objective of providing high quality education to the students of all the sectors of the society. The various streams of fashion studies education like producing, designing, exporting and selling the clothes are provided to the students.
- The training is provided to the students as designers, merchandisers, managers and garment technologist in the industrial sectors.
- The main aim is to educate the students professionally and to train them as garment technologist and fashion designers.
- The students are provided world class education so that it encourages them to develop creative thinking, problem solving and other skills.
- The college provides diploma level and certified programs to help the students who want to become professionals in the industry.
Executive MBA Specialization-
- Interior Designing
- Fashion Designing
- Retail Management
- Apparel Merchandising
- Textile Designing
- The candidate must have 10+2 years and a Bachelor’s degree from recognized university and should have 2 years of work experience from the respective fields of interest.
The fees structure for the Executive programs offered in the college is around INR 150000 for duration of 2 years.