BMS College of Law was incepted and established in 1963 by the age of BMS Education Trust by Sri. B S Narayan. This college has been affiliated with the Karnataka State Law University KSLU and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. This educational law institute was started to provide quality education in the Law discipline. BMS College of Law has a rigid foundation with highly trained and practiced faculty members.
- BMS College of Law has the following courses offered BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, and BBA-LLB has 5 years full-time program, and LLB is three years full-time program. The 5 years programs are all integrated programs with undergraduate degree courses with Bachelor of Law (LLB).
- There is a BMS College of Law placement cell, which helps every student achieve internships in some of the leading corporate, NGOs, and Law firms. This placement cell is responsible for arranging placement-related activities such as mock interviews, training programs, general aptitude, personality development programs, and group discussions.
- Applicants who have completed pre-university or 10+2 from a recognized board or university or any equivalent to being eligible for BMS College of Law admissions. The minimum aggregate needed in the qualifying examination will be 45% marks for the general category and 40% marks for SC and ST candidates.
- BMSCL, Bangalore admission process includes the application process and shortlisting of applicants; the selection process will be done through the entrance exam called BMSCLAT and personal interview. Students will receive an offer letter if, in this case, they have been granted admission to any of the Law courses.
- BMS College provides hostel facilities for non-locality students like those from faraway places. There are separate and good hostels for both girls and boys. The hostel facility includes single sharing rooms and twin sharing rooms, all fully furnished and equipped with all the facilities.
- The college produces leaders who drive positive change for India and the global community. The students can explore the stirring and exacting world of law, the legal system, and traditional thinking.
- The college law balances traditional legal teaching elements with new offerings that furnish graduates with the technical skills to prosper in the changing world of work.
BMS College of law is a private college located in India’s high-tech industry, with several other campuses across Bangalore. The university was established in 1964, becoming the first engineering college under the Management of the State of Karnataka (Private). The college is approved by the Bar Council of India and affiliated with Karnataka State Law Open University. The trust constitutes highly reputed institutions where it has enrolled over 12,000 students in the areas like Commerce, Information Technology, Law Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
BMS College of Law INFRASTRUCTURE:
Studying at BMS, you will experience lively happenings filled with cultural, social, sporting, and recreation activities.
- Moot Court (Law)
- Sports complex – Availability of Badminton, Throw ball, Cricket, Volleyball courts, chess boards, and carom boards.
- Labs – computer lab
- Legal Aid Lab
BMS College of Law Extra-Curricular Activities like:
- Inter-Collegiate Table Tennis tournament
- Inter-Collegiate Volleyball Tournament
BMS College of Law HOSTEL:
In the residence halls, each room comes with a single king-size bed, a chair, a desk, and a wardrobe—separate hostels for both girls and boys with well-furnished and ventilated rooms.
BMS College of Law SCHOLARSHIP:
For the students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward students, the college offers the Government of Karnataka Scholarships and Government of India Scholarships. BMSCL provides a loan scholarship covering up to 70% for the deserving candidates. The college also provides scholarships to deserving and economically backward students.