IZEE B School is a private Institute established in 2009, located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The College is affiliated with Bangalore University and approved by AICTE. The College offers management courses under UG and PG programs. The students seeking admission for UG and PG courses at IZee B School must meet the selection and eligibility parameters. IZEE B School application forms for all the courses will be available on the official website. The College is currently offering BBA, MBA, and MBA+ PGDM courses.
IZee Business School BBA Admission
- A BBA program for three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters to students applying with eligible marks.
- IZee BBA Eligibility Criteria is to pass the 10+2 examination with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- The applicants with eligible marks will get admission for BBA at IZEE Business School based on merit in the qualifying marks.
- The students who seek admission will have to fill out the application form for BBA at IZEE with the correct information.
- The IZee B School BBA application form fees cost INR 650/- and can be paid offline / online during the admission process.
- The students get seats in BBA courses based on previous exam scores and reviewing the application form.
- The selected candidates will have to visit the Campus of IZEE to finish the further admission process.
IZee Business School MBA and MBA + PGDM Admission
- PGDM and MBA courses at IZEE will be offered for 4 semesters (2 years) to applicants with eligible marks.
- The University of Mysore approves MBA and PGDM courses that provide education in the Management field.
- MBA and MBA + PGDM global programs are offered by the College seeking admission to the management program.
- For eligibility for MBA and MBA + PGDM at IZEE, candidates must have cleared their UG degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The MBA and MBA + PGDM admission at IZEE is based on CAT / MAT / XAT, written tests, and GDPI.
- The students who belong to the reserved category must have passed 45% of a Bachelor's degree.
- Students will be shortlisted by considering their performance in entrance exams. After that, shortlisted candidates have to appear for GD/PI rounds at a college campus.
- The selected applicants will be sent a mail or message from the College, and students will have to visit the Campus to finish the admission procedure.
IZee Business School UG and PG Courses
10+2 in relevant subjects.
MBA / MBA + PGDM
Bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT followed by GDPI.