Home >> Delhi >> Saroj Educational Group >> Admission

Saroj Educational Group Admission

Delhi, Delhi | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1997 | Accredited/Approved : UGC | Affiliated : AICTE
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021

Back then, in 1997, Saroj Educational Group came into existence being approved by UGC and AICTE. Today, seven of SEG's courses are N.B.A accredited, ensuring proof of the standard of professional education for all students who study at SEG. Accreditation of courses signifies an international stamp of approval and acknowledgment of our dedication to providing high-quality education. SEG offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate courses in Technology, Management, Pharmacy, and Computer Applications.

  • Candidates who have completed their 10+2 in PCM subjects are qualified to apply for the B.Tech program. The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main is used to determine admission to B.Tech programs. The centralized therapy structure assigns seats or admission to Saroj Educational Group.
  • Candidates for admission to PG courses must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Entrance exams are used to determine M.Tech admissions. GATE eligible candidates, on the other hand, will be given priority. Entrance tests are used to choose MBA program applicants, with CAT/XAT/MAT eligible candidates receiving priority.
  • For a few of the othecoursesse, the eligibility will be the same passing 12th class, having secured less than 50% aggregate. Based on previous academic merit, admission to Saroj Educational Group will be provided.
  • Saroj Educational Group application form can be filled through online mode or offline mode. Applicants must visit the official website, click on online registration, and proceed with the guidelines. Similarly, to apply offline, applicants need to seek an offline application form under the admission bar on the official website's main page and proceed by downloading, filling, and submitting the form to the institute admission office.

Reviews

by Likitha, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Rating
4/5

I’m an MBA in Finance graduate from SEG. Admission into SEG is as follows. Saroj Educational Group Admission for MBA requires the candidates to have a minimum of 50% average from their bachelor’s degree of any discipline. The cutoff percentage is slightly less for SC/ST candidates of 45% average in their bachelor’s. It is important that the bachelor’s degree pursued should be a minimum of 3 years. Also, the students should have appeared for the UPSEE exams and based upon their score obtained in UPSEE as per university norms the students are selected. Based upon the score almost close to 85% of SEG’s students are selected, remaining 15% are selected via management of college through merit basis and criteria decided by U P Technical University Lucknow.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

Online form
Asked by John

replied on 23-May-2019 11:02:35

Hi, there is both offline and online mode for candidate to fill the application. Online applications are available in the official website of the college one can visit the website and fill the admission form by filing the correct information and submitting the same.


I have 12th passed student
Asked by Tahseem ahmad

Interested in Saroj Educational Group