AP LAWCET Latest Alerts/Notification/News
AP LAWCET 2020 application process without late fee has concluded on 15th June 2020.Now candidates can apply the application for AP LAWCET 2020 with late payment INR 500 till 7th July 2020. AP LAWCET 2020 Examination date will be announced soon
Update on Jun 26, 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test [AP LAWCET]
Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test which is conducted to offer admissions in Under Graduate LAW courses in various Andhra Pradesh Government affiliated colleges and private colleges. As a renowned state level undergraduate law entrance exam, AP LAWCET 2018 exam is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University located in Anantapuram on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for aspirants who want to get admission to three year and five year undergraduate law programmes in more than 39 colleges. For 3 Year LLB courses around 8030 seats are available and for 5 Year Integrated LLB courses around 3800 seats are available in different colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Date
AP LAWCET 2018 tentative dates are mentioned below:
Online application starts
Last week of February 2018
Last date to submit application (without late fee)
Last week of April 2018
Admit card download
Before one week from the examination
Last week of May 2018
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh with Indian Nationality.
- Applicants should have their Bachelor’s degree from recognized board/University.
- Applicants who are appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit should be of 30 years for the applicants who wants join in 3 years L.L.B programme.
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form & fees
- Applicants have to visit official website www.aplawcet.org to apply for AP LAW Examination.
- The application form will release from the last week of February and will be available till last week of April 2018 (without late fee)
- Application fee for AP LAWCET examination is Rs.450/-
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- The fee payment can be made through two modes.
- The first mode is to pay through debit, credit card or net banking or through the designated AP online centres
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The question paper will contain objective type questions, including multiple choice questions
- There will be total 120 questions and the test duration will be 90 minutes.
- Each question will contain four alternative answers.
- The question paper will be asked in both English and Telugu language.
- The question paper will contain total 120 maximum marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
AP LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
- The candidates should note that the Hall Tickets will not be sent by post.
- The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website www.aplawcet.org one
- Week before the Test by entering his/her details.
- In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact the office of the AP LAWCET-2018 (Phone No.08554-255055) for information.
AP LAWCET 2021 Results & Score Card
AP LAWCET Result 2018 will be provided to students in the month of June, 2018 . The result can be viewed and downloaded from the official site http://www.aplawcet.org/. Candidates should note that the rank card will not be sent by post. Candidates are needed to enter their roll number and other required details to view the result.
AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling & Admission
- APSCHE organises the counselling of AP LAWCET 2018 in online mode. AP LAWCET Counselling 2018 will be based on the ranks secured by test-takers of the State level law exam.
- Moreover, they will also need to register for the counselling process of AP LAWCET 2018 after remitting processing fees of Rs.900. APLAWCET Counselling Process 2018 will further involve document verification and seat allotment rounds.
List of AP LAWCET 2021 examination centres
APLAWCET 2018 will be conducted across 10 regional centres in India. The exam centres for APLAWCET exam are as mentioned below:
AP LAWCET Contact Information
AP LAWCET&AP PGLCET
Department of Law,
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur-515003(A.P.) India.
Phone No.: 08554-255055
For Technical Queries: 9393 711 110